What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Old Uncle Ben

Just might...I have an electric oven though. Should cook a turkey okay. Stuffing!!!! Cranberry sauce! Canned please
Do it the Martha Stewart way - cover with several layers of cheesecloth and keep it basted/moist until finish using a turkey baster. Trust me, the breast is really juicy like all fine breasts should be.

Perfect_Woman.jpg

Unca Walt

420club
Are they on your phone? Android, or Apple?

Yet another way is to email the pics to yourself and then you copy/paste to computer.
My phone is a landline. Androids (C3PO??) haven't made it to the Chateau yet. Apples, no... coconuts and mangoes, yes.

I will try emailing pics to myself... but I dunno how to email to my own self. It is doubtless some new hoop to jump that you younguns with computers newer than 30 years of age have grown up with.

Bottom line: I can post some pics -- the ones on the partial plug-in thingy, but for others, only if sumbody else:

A: Sends them to me.
B. Gives me a URL with the pic innit.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Morning gang. Back to work. Boss already told me a truck had to finish today. The engines still out of it. I don’t think he’s being realistic.
Y’all won’t see much of me since I’ll be grinding away at work.
Understandable after being out of work for a week. Glad to hear you're doing better but remember, you've just been thru the wronger and while you might feel better you're probably not back to 100% yet so be sure to pace yourself and take breaks when needed and stay hydrated.

Old Uncle Ben

Do it the Martha Stewart way - cover with several layers of cheesecloth and keep it basted/moist until finish using a turkey baster. Trust me, the breast is really juicy.

Gas webber for me.

Had a RecTeQ pellet forever. Just sold a Hasty Bake corten steel Roughneck to a competition pitmaster. Getting this next, doing a few mods. This S/S Roughneck is a beast! https://www.hastybake.com/collectio...es/products/stainless-roughneck-barrel-smoker

Unca Walt

420club
Boston

Frustrated women
I mean frustrated
Have to be in bed by 12 o’clock

I got 38 seconds in and did a double-take: The last time I went to Legal Seafood, the place had a broken screen door with a crude ramp leading in. The bare wood floors were really dirty. The chairs and tables were all second-hand mismatches. TINS.

Clearly, they have hit the big time. Lookit that sign.

LATE EDIT ADD:

Boston is the only place I have ever seen voluntary traffic gridlock. More than once I watched intersections with cars forming a swastika by pulling into the center until nearly touching the door of a car that has pulled into the center... which was itself nearly touching the door of a car which has pulled into the center... which is pulled up to the door of the fourth car and the fourth leg of the swastika.

Nobody moves until at least two of them back up. But they can't -- because behind them, two more Boston drivers have pulled up to their rear bumpers. <-- This extends the legs of the swastika.

Only in Boston. And I have been to the Pacific Rim, every US state, Europe, Canada, Mexico, South America. Only in Boston.

Last edited:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Someone was just telling me about hash-specific pipes. Did you get high? Did you overdose and float to heaven?

I've not even made the Spag Bol yet Doober.

I'm saving the pipe for later this evening to get me to bed all floaty, It's 4;16pm here right now, oh no it's not... now it's 4;17pm.
Anyway, I hope I don't overdose and end up in heaven, I got shit to do on earth this weekend.

Are you staying up for the Padres v Dodgys game? It'll be 3am here so I'll watch the highlights in the morning. If the Padres go out, I may support the Mets instead. I bet that game tonight is going to be LOUD in the stadium. I'd love to go to a game like that.

I may flick the desktop vape on now and get warmed up for the pot smoking later on. nearly 4;20,,,

Have fun dude!

Unca Walt

420club
I hope you are gonna call one of those places you found to move that wood unca.
The difference twixt @Boo and Himself is that I need the exercise (in moderation) whereas Boo is shot up even worse than me -- He needs zerio exercise except in directing worker bees to straighten up his place.

Annnd: His place is, what, 20 acres or so? Me gots just a tad over one measly acre.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I've not even made the Spag Bol yet Doober.

I'm saving the pipe for later this evening to get me to bed all floaty, It's 4;16pm here right now, oh no it's not... now it's 4;17pm.
Anyway, I hope I don't overdose and end up in heaven, I got shit to do on earth this weekend.

Are you staying up for the Padres v Dodgys game? It'll be 3am here so I'll watch the highlights in the morning. If the Padres go out, I may support the Mets instead. I bet that game tonight is going to be LOUD in the stadium. I'd love to go to a game like that.

I may flick the desktop vape on now and get warmed up for the pot smoking later on. nearly 4;20,,,

Have fun dude!
Yes the game is 8:08PM on Fox. If I can stay awake I'll watch. I usually retire to my bed by 7. We will see. Not really a Dodgers fan. You said you like San Diego? Look up Tony Gwynn. He almost hit .400

Latest posts

Latest posts