What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
You're against peaceful protests for worker's rights over their bodies?

Have you eaten anything today?

Thank a Trucker!

"The honking will continue until freedom improves."
- Trucker

Personally I think people should work towards supporting small farmers and encouraging farmers to get away from large scale commercial agriculture. It's terrible for the planet, producers lower quality food and give way to much money to big oil companies with all the fuel the trucks use. I say fuck em. If it hurts some farmers not able to move their mass production food. Their community should let them know they would buy locally grown sustainable meat and produce.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Pretty sure several of us mentioned it repeatedly in several threads over the last few years.

Using vitamin D to boost the immune system is not a politically divisive issue.

he tries to play "gotcha" regardless of how ridiculous it makes him look. EVERYTHING is "divisive" to stempy...that's why he is here.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Personally I think people should work towards supporting small farmers and encouraging farmers to get away from large scale commercial agriculture. It's terrible for the planet, producers lower quality food and give way to much money to big oil companies with all the fuel the trucks use. I say fuck em. If it hurts some farmers not able to move their mass production food. Their community should let them know they would buy locally grown sustainable meat and produce.

large-scale commercial farms is where the masses food is grown. without that, more people planet-wide would starve than already do...otherwise, i agree with you. there would be more locally produced meat etc except for the near-total lack of inspection facilities available to small producers. they cannot afford their own inspection system like the big boys.

Hempy McNoodle

Ramsey Theory & the origin of many conspiracy theories:
https://www.ted.com/talks/patrickjmt...iracy_theories

The problem is that it doesn't specify the nature of the party. There are high likely hoods of parties where everyone knows each other and there are parties where maybe nobody knows each other. Let's say for example; that you live in a world in which a widespread covert information war was occurring. In such a world, you can guess with a high probability that many strategic and symbolic communications are happening. And you'd be right and you might find patterns. The problem here is that they aren't dealing with patterns. Constellations are not patterns and parties are not typically planned via pattern formation. Both are random and do not fit any pattern at all. So, the theory is either 'utter bullshit" (as the cool kids say). Or, this particular video does an injustice to the theory. I am curious which it is.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
he tries to play "gotcha" regardless of how ridiculous it makes him look. EVERYTHING is "divisive" to stempy...that's why he is here.

The whole thing is funny. They just redirected traffic to the next border crossing that is less than an hour away. All they are accomplishing so far is pissing off the residents of Windsor Canada. Not to mention there are more than 100 more border crossings.

They say 1/4 of the trucks have children on board. So Canada already has their version of Child Protective Service checking on them to make sure there isn't any hygiene or endangerment issues.

I am curious to see how it goes. The 15% of Canadian truckers that are mostly likely to be conspiracy theorists and their offspring.

There is a lot of pretty good jokes that could be told about the whole thing.

Hempy McNoodle

Something is either a pattern, or it is not. That is why I distinguish between conspiracy theory and "coincidence theory." To deny the patterns in politics, economics, corruption, naziism, etc is to deny the pattern (which is to deny logic).

That is why Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

The Great Awakening!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
large-scale commercial farms is where the masses food is grown. without that, more people planet-wide would starve than already do...otherwise, i agree with you. there would be more locally produced meat etc except for the near-total lack of inspection facilities available to small producers. they cannot afford their own inspection system like the big boys.

It would be a process to make the switch. But I believe it can and should be done. At least to a degree we are not totally dependent large scale farming. As far as inspection. Sounds like a decent paying form of local employment.

Hempy McNoodle

The whole thing is funny. They just redirected traffic to the next border crossing that is less than an hour away. All they are accomplishing so far is pissing off the residents of Windsor Canada. Not to mention there are more than 100 more border crossings.

They say 1/4 of the trucks have children on board. So Canada already has their version of Child Protective Service checking on them to make sure there isn't any hygiene or endangerment issues.

I am curious to see how it goes. The 15% of Canadian truckers that are mostly likely to be conspiracy theorists and their offspring.

There is a lot of pretty good jokes that could be told about the whole thing.

I have been watching for days and haven't seen a single child with the Truckers. Maybe some supporters, but not with the Truckers.

Absolem

Cancel cultural crybabies supporting truckers shutting down businesses, blocking roads, and harassing private citizens in their own neighborhoods.

Because they don't want a shot. :violin:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
And I do believe if we do not start depending more on our own communities and less on large cooperations for a lot of our needs. We are all essentially slaves to their supply chain, wages, inflation and even the quality of food we eat.

As growers I think we are all well aware of what chemical concoction we might be eating at any given moment. I would love to have my groceries under the same scrutiny as commercial cannabis is.

Hempy McNoodle

Cancel cultural crybabies supporting truckers shutting down businesses, blocking roads, and harassing private citizens in their own neighborhoods.

Because they don't want a shot. :violin:

All they have to do is call Trudeau and tell him to drop his fascist tactics. Then, the freedom will improve and the honking will stop and the truckers will go back to keeping society flowing (as they always had been).

Absolem

https://globalnews.ca/news/8603944/ottawa-kids-trucks-freedom-convoy/

Ottawa police are raising concerns about the safety of children living in “Freedom Convoy” trucks and say their presence “complicates” efforts to end the demonstration.
70c8fc80

More than 100 of the trucks remaining as part of the nearly two-week-long protest in downtown Ottawa are estimated to have kids living in them, OPS Deputy Chief Steve Bell told media in a briefing Tuesday afternoon.

“Almost 25 per cent of the 418 trucks have children living in them — children who could be at risk during a police operation,” Bell said.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It would be a process to make the switch. But I believe it can and should be done. At least to a degree we are not totally dependent large scale farming. As far as inspection. Sounds like a decent paying form of local employment.

it certainly would seem so, IF...there were people available locally trained to do it, and a lab there on site to do so. all of which costs $$$ which the small producers don't have. the FDA demands that meat sold be inspected. the FDA does that because the large producers spend millions of dollars lobbying them for "safety" regulations that only they can afford to follow. "regulatory capture" or "monopoly", i believe it is called. like the idiot rules requiring training and a license to braid hair, do manicures or pedicures, and other things lots of folks could do if not for the gates blocking access to the field. "all for me, none for thee"

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Something is either a pattern, or it is not. That is why I distinguish between conspiracy theory and "coincidence theory." To deny the patterns in politics, economics, corruption, naziism, etc is to deny the pattern (which is to deny logic).

That is why Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

The Great Awakening!

This is the first I have seen you mention coincidence theory. What kind of coincidence is is that you appear to believe almost all conspiracy theories?

Yay. The awakening!

Latest posts

Latest posts