What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
You mean you want to make it illegal for everyone except wealthy large scale internationally financed government regulated lettuce? What will that do for grocery prices?

Are you really so dumb of a grower you don't think communities can figure out how to grown inexpensive vegetables. Completely cutting out all the middlemen?

I can grow enough greens to feed a family of 6 big salads a few times a week in two seedling trays and a windowsill.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
This is the first I have seen you mention coincidence theory. What kind of coincidence is is that you appear to believe almost all conspiracy theories?

Yay. The awakening!

"almost" ? which one has he not swallowed hook, line, and sinker? i must have been in Louisiana that week...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
it certainly would seem so, IF...there were people available locally trained to do it, and a lab there on site to do so. all of which costs $$$ which the small producers don't have. the FDA demands that meat sold be inspected. the FDA does that because the large producers spend millions of dollars lobbying them for "safety" regulations that only they can afford to follow. "regulatory capture" or "monopoly", i believe it is called. like the idiot rules requiring training and a license to braid hair, do manicures or pedicures, and other things lots of folks could do if not for the gates blocking access to the field. "all for me, none for thee"

Meat would be more challenging. But not impossible. Our country consumes more meat than they should anyways. More broccoli, less Ribeyes.

​​​​

Hempy McNoodle

Are you really so dumb of a grower you don't think communities can figure out how to grown inexpensive vegetables. Completely cutting out all the middlemen?

I can grow enough greens to feed a family of 6 big salads a few times a week in two seedling trays and a windowsill.

You said you wanted it regulated like commercial Cannabis.

Hempy McNoodle

"almost" ? which one has he not swallowed hook, line, and sinker? i must have been in Louisiana that week...

I never believed in Russiagate. I don't believe in the trump white supreme conspiracy theory... there are so many! The whitmer kidnapping plot, the "insurrection on Jan 6th...etc.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
You said you wanted it regulated like commercial Cannabis.

No. I said I want it done better than commercial agriculture. I want to know what is on it. I grew it or has a relationship with the farm that did I could see for myself. If they want to sell to store it would be a form of job creation to have it inspection. My comment about it being treated like cannabis was in relation to the fact we have no idea at all what gets sprayed on our produce, particularly with large farms that ship their mass grown produce everywhere.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Propaganda. Show me evidence. The article features 3 short videos of a lying liar telling lies and doesn't even mention children. The text of the article makes a claim but offers no supporting evidence.

They would need permission from their parents to legally publish pictures of minors.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Meat would be more challenging. But not impossible. Our country consumes more meat than they should anyways. More broccoli, less Ribeyes.

​​​​

don't take this wrong, but FUCK a whole bunch of broccoli...😀 these eyes on the front of our heads? that classifies us as predators. yeah, i know that bears etc eat plants too, but not if there is meat or fish available.

Absolem

I never believed in Russiagate. I don't believe in the trump white supreme conspiracy theory... there are so many! The whitmer kidnapping plot, the "insurrection on Jan 6th...etc.

Your batting average is not good in this thread.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...nt-to-plead-guilty-in-whitmer-kidnapping-plot

A second defendant will plead guilty in the case involving a plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in 2020.

Kaleb Franks revealed in documents filed Monday that he will plead guilty to kidnapping conspiracy, which comes with a max sentence of life in prison, according to Reuters.

Franks admitted on Monday that he “was not entrapped or induced to commit any crimes” by undercover agents or other individuals, The Associated Press reported.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
don't take this wrong, but FUCK a whole bunch of broccoli...😀 these eyes on the front of our heads? that classifies us as predators. yeah, i know that bears etc eat plants too, but not if there is meat or fish available.

I didn't say no meat. Just a little bit less and higher quality.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

did you see where another person pled guilty to his role in your kidnapping "conspiracy" theory? it was on the news last night, lol...you didn't buy into the conspiracy because all of that shit happened...no theory to it. deny it all you want, we expect no better from you, i assure you. "past acts predict future behavior"😄

Hempy McNoodle

Democrats gonna have you eating bugs. They want to ban you from your beef-eating ways. You are destroying the climate! You raaaaycist biggot! REEeeeEEE!!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I'm sure their goal in making up the lIe about there being kids was they knew you were almost out of nonsense and wanted to contribute to your thread.

​​​​​​Derp state is everywhere!

Latest posts

Latest posts