What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

schmucks like you

Why do you say that? Just to insult? Do you think child trafficking is not evil or a problem? How about cannibalism? Do you know one of the REAL proposes of abortion? Satan wants his sacrifice.

Satanism will be discussed soon so brush up on it.

There will be a time when your heroes cannot walk the streets.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why do you say that? Just to insult? Do you think child trafficking is not evil or a problem? How about cannibalism? Do you know one of the REAL proposes of abortion? Satan wants his sacrifice.

i take it back,idiot seems like a better fit

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So you are against the Great Awakening? Do you support the Great Reset or some other movement? Do you even know what this thread is about?

23256.jpg

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Now everything is starting to take focus.

You're one of those "Christian only on Sunday" types, who hide their bigotry and hate for fellow man behind your Bible. It all makes perfect sense now.

My favorite part of the Bible is when Jesus performed purity tests on those he deemed worthy to feed.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you're at least smart enough to continue to play dumb so this thread doesn't get taken down. fascists love "asking questions" that pertain to fascist nonsense and jewish conspiracies lol. that's one of the ways in which they disseminate their propaganda. by pretending to be an innocuous question asker/truth seeker loll

Bang on!

Three Berries

Now everything is starting to take focus.

You're one of those "Christian only on Sunday" types, who hide their bigotry and hate for fellow man behind your Bible. It all makes perfect sense now.

My favorite part of the Bible is when Jesus performed purity tests on those he deemed worthy to feed.

No, I don't even go to church. God does not necessarily mean a Christian God. All mankind's religions reflect local or tribal origins. Not hard to see there is but one behind them all.

People do not need a religion to accept God. It comes from within.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Never stop questioning."
- Albert Einstein

"Fascists love asking questions."
- Cannavore, (Microbeman approved)

Hempy missed 'innocuous' which is his calling card. He asks questions which are unrelated to the statement made in a feeble attempt to make himself look smart. (go ahead; ask me for one example) We all know that Q followers are mostly stupid push overs.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, I don't even go to church. God does not necessarily mean a Christian God. All mankind's religions reflect local or tribal origins. Not hard to see there is but one behind them all.

People do not need a religion to accept God. It comes from within.

Church is not obligatory for the feeble-mindedness belief in God (and Satan).

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy missed 'innocuous' which is his calling card. He asks questions which are unrelated to the statement made in a feeble attempt to make himself look smart. (go ahead; ask me for one example) We all know that Q followers are mostly stupid push overs.

Can you give me an example?

Latest posts

Latest posts