What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
Oh that's incredible! Go for it! What's the THC ?
They have several products where they do show THC levels but a casual look on the hash I didn't see any THC rating, accept for 2. On the distillates they showed 95.79 they showed something called Diamond Distillates it is in a crystalline form and up to 99%THC.
They had 2 kinds of balls, the nepalese tested above 30% and the Red Charas between 55%-80%

I have never even heard of most of the concentrates.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
They have several products where they do show THC levels but a casual look on the hash I didn't see any THC rating, accept for 2. On the distillates they showed 95.79 they showed something called Diamond Distillates it is in a crystalline form and up to 99%THC.
They had 2 kinds of balls, the nepalese tested above 30% and the Red Charas between 55%-80%

I have never even heard of most of the concentrates.
That's not really great for hash/temple balls. But if you can find a hash that's like 70% grab it man 👍 was high of 60 here today. 71 on Saturday they say. Frost there yet?

oldfogey8

Just put the first outdoor plant (snowcain x TK) in jars got just over 5 oz but that’s including the extra stuff left on from using the bowl trimmer. We really don’t mind the extra sugar leaf so it doesn’t look that bad to me, still not as pretty as indoor weed imo. We have not tried an early sample as we have others to try first.
View attachment 19081801
I see in the background, you have munchies all prepped for after testing the buds…😂

oldmaninbc

420club
Wow. That is some affordable hash. Like DB, I live in Massachusetts and dispensary weed/hash/distillates are all extraordinarily expensive. I am glad I am able to grow my own legally.
This is a long weekend here and all their products are 10% off.
Plus the hash gets cheaper per weight like 1gr, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 1 ounce, quarter lb, 1/2 lb full pound each one of these gets cheaper than the price I showed before.
I am definitely going to order some, just need to do a little more research, looking for something against pain and laid back, nighttime stuff. I have only ordered from this dispensary twice, I had a couple of bad crops a few years ago and topped up my stash with their products. I wasn't disappointed.

I like growing my own as well, as long as I can, I will. It would be nice to have a half ounce of hash for those extra achy days. Like today, 2 days on the roof and ladder, has left me extra achy.

oldmaninbc

420club
That's not really great for hash/temple balls. But if you can find a hash that's like 70% grab it man 👍 was high of 60 here today. 71 on Saturday they say. Frost there yet?
In my old age DB, the high strength stuff is not what I am looking for. When you get older your body does not metabolize drugs the same as when young or youngish.
I bought some Bruce Banner from this dispensary and it was too strong for me. I put it in the freezer for 2 years and now it has mellowed out some and I can use it.

I like strong but not too strong.

The 2 week weather forecast is not showing any frost yet.

oldmaninbc

420club
if you can smoke 1/2 an ounce of hash in one day you are a better man than me….
Hey Pute, oh no, that would probably last me 4-6 months, just for certain occasions, like extra achy nights.
My buds and the morphine take care of most of my pain but not always.

I don't care for too much THC, it can actually make my pain worse, don't like being too high and in grade 8 pain that can happen.

You getting excited about your fishing trip? I would be.

I have talked with my son about a spring early summer fishing trip. If my health keeps up I want to go for sure. I have not fished with my grandson/granddaughter. It would be a treat.

oldmaninbc

420club
This what the internet had to say! Camel farts

Similar to other animals with multi-chambered stomachs, camels fart often and quite loudly throughout the day.

Their flatus is said to reek and has such a strong smell to make you cry and feel nauseated.

This all adds to the overall potent smell of the animal.