What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't have any questions about the meaning of that word. Is there something that you dislike about the word or its common usage?

As I stated previously you pay no attention to corrections of your numerous errors and misstatements. It's in your thread.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
23279.jpg

44:86N

Sorry, but I just have to bring up the book burning (though not the first in the USA, this past year) last night in Mt. Juliet, TN., hosted by Greg Locke of the Global Vision Bible Church. A Tennessee school board also banned the classic graphic novel, "Maus" last week.

Very Awake. Very Righteous. Very sophisticated.

Very Toxic.

Cannavore

Veteran
Quick Reference List – Enemies

1. The International Satanic Cabal - Deep State/Illuminati/Pedophile Ring

2. The Entire Democrat Party and some in the Republican Party

3. Parts of C.I.A./F.B.I./D.O.J. and other American Government Agencies

4. The Vatican

5. Kabbalah Jews and Canaanites that disguise themselves as Jews

6. Israeli Government – Specifically MOSSAD

7. Radical Muslims

8. The American Mainstream Media & Big Tech

9. Hollywood Liberals

10. ANTIFA – The “so called” Anti-Fascists are really Fascists (Marxists)

11. Black Lives Matter (The Organization)

12. MS-13 Street Gang

13. The Chinese Communist Government

14. The Iranian Government

15. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

Detailed Information

I’ve created this list to help easily identify enemies of the United States of America in this covert Shadow War. I encourage everyone to research these groups yourself so that you can draw your own conclusions, but I will also provide a brief summary for each below. Like him or not, President Trump is our only hope in retaining our constitutional rights and freedoms as citizens of this great nation. Yes, he is a flawed man, but if we look within ourselves, we all have flaws. He is also a strong leader and he is committed to regular everyday Americans like you and I. That is why the 15 groups listed above are all against him. Thus, if they are against him, they are against you and I.

The following is more detailed descriptions of the main group and each of the 14 subgroups that are interconnected:

The International Satanic Cabal - a.k.a. Deep State/Illuminati/Pedophile Ring - The Satanic shadow government that has held a strain on America since the Industrial Revolution is often as called the International Satanic Cabal, Cabal, or Illuminati. It is likely a product of the southern politicians who lost the Civil War and started to gain traction when it added barons of the industrial revolution as members. Their first major step was to overtake the federal banking system in the early 1900’s, by way of creating the Federal Reserve Banking System or Central Banking System that allowed only a handful of international families to operate individual private banks that more or less controlled the US economy. These families combined and became part of the cabal in the early 1920’s. They continued to operate the Federal Reserve System until 2020, when a small amendment to the definition of the “Central Banking System” was added to the Cares Act that took power away. Yet, it was in 1963 when the cabal really came to prominence with the assassination of President John F. Kennedy; a successful coup that installed one of their very own as President of the United States of America, Lyndon B. Johnson.

page 1 of 6
https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/10134589.html#q10134928

didn't you say you're almost 70? and you're posting 8chan incel garbage lol

Hempy McNoodle

Sorry, but I just have to bring up the book burning (though not the first in the USA, this past year) last night in Mt. Juliet, TN., hosted by Greg Locke of the Global Vision Bible Church. A Tennessee school board also banned the classic graphic novel, "Maus" last week.

Very Awake. Very Righteous. Very sophisticated.

Very Toxic.

Seems like an interesting book. Could be viewed as problematic in todays schools. I don't think they had that in my school, but I got out young.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems like an interesting book. Could be viewed as problematic in todays schools. I don't think they had that in my school, but I got out young.

explains a lot about this thread,maybe sticking it out past 3rd grade would have given you a better grounding in reality

Brother Nature

So it appears my block list works with the new forum software and I've not actually noticed or read through this thread before, because it's never shown up on my feed. But, ummm, wow, I've never ventured into the 'reddit/4-chan/8-chan/sad lonely grown ass men who don't masturbate' side of the internet and I'm at a loss for words in reading the last few pages. If this type of thought-process is prevalent in the US right now, we're absolutely witnessing the beginning of the downfall of an empire.

Hempy McNoodle

So it appears my block list works with the new forum software and I've not actually noticed or read through this thread before, because it's never shown up on my feed. But, ummm, wow, I've never ventured into the 'reddit/4-chan/8-chan/sad lonely grown ass men who don't masturbate' side of the internet and I'm at a loss for words in reading the last few pages. If this type of thought-process is prevalent in the US right now, we're absolutely witnessing the beginning of the downfall of an empire.

All the people crying about it are the same ones that have been calling for "the downfall of an empire" all along, lol. Now they are reeEEing and screeEEaaming :biglaugh:

Hempy McNoodle

What if certain people in the DOD knew that the jab was a dangerous poison and aided the enemy in administering it to our military and the people of the US?

Bigger than many can imagine?

Latest posts

Latest posts