What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

44:86N

I love how the same Rumble link I posted on this thread is now in the Official Congressional Record.^

You think that is something "important?" Shit gets put in the Congressional record all the time that never goes anywhere. This is what is called "A Horse and Pony Show," for the purposes of profiting from his misinformation. Kind of like all the grifters who are grifting those living in the twilight-zone called MAGALAND.

Sen. Ron Johnson, the most notorious conspiracy theorist in the U.S. Senate, finally got something right.

The Republican from Oshkosh interrupted a panel discussion he'd organized Monday to amplify messages from vaccine skeptics with an announcement: "We've all been accused of spreading disinformation, and misinformation."

Truer words have never been spoken by the senator.

Also know as: "American's most clueless Senator." By his colleagues.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2022/01/31/why-ron-johnson-still-us-senate

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Satanism is pretty big in this country. Bidan had a High Priestess perform at his inauguration.

So is fake Christianity. Trump posed with a bible...pretends to be religious. Flynn has swallowed the whole thing and like most North Americans is loopy with religion. Real critical thinking.

Three Berries

So is fake Christianity. Trump posed with a bible...pretends to be religious. Flynn has swallowed the whole thing and like most North Americans is loopy with religion. Real critical thinking.

Yes faith is a personal choice. But Satanism is quite big in this world. Goes back a long time.

Where does evil come from?

Three Berries

I bet Texas wishes they still had their coal plants. They shrug off cold weather without skipping a beat. Around me there is a lot of Natural Gas storage and pumping for the Chicago area. It's stored underground in sandstone formations above the limestone layers. Huge compressor station about 20 miles away. Never heard of them having problems from the cold that shuts everything down though.

Limit CO2 and you limit life!

Utilities’ carbon-reduction goals will have little impact on U.S. CO2 emissions

main.svg

Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration, Annual Energy Outlook 2021, Reference case and Corporate Goal case
Executing several plans announced by U.S. power utilities to reduce carbon dioxide (CO[SUB]2[/SUB]) emissions would have a minor effect on U.S. energy-related CO[SUB]2[/SUB] reductions, according to the analysis we published earlier this week. As part of the Annual Energy Outlook 2021 (AEO2021), we created a Corporate Goal case that incorporates assumptions based on carbon-reduction goals outlined in utilities' integrated resource plans and on the carbon-reduction goals stated in press releases and other utility plans.

We collected utility carbon-reduction goals through a comprehensive review of filed integrated resource plans and announced commitments from investor-owned utilities as of October 2020, when we finalized assumptions for the AEO2021.

We project that CO[SUB]2[/SUB] emissions across the U.S. energy system would be 3% lower by 2050 under the Corporate Goal case compared with our Reference case. The Reference case includes assumptions based on current laws and regulations, and we use it as a baseline for policy or other side case analysis, such as this one.

Within the electric power sector, we project that U.S. CO[SUB]2[/SUB] emissions are 12% lower in the Corporate Goal case than in the Reference case. Meeting announced utility goals would lead to more electricity generation from carbon-neutral generation resources. In particular, fewer existing nuclear plants retire in the Corporate Goal case, which reduces the need for new capacity from renewable technologies.

This outcome occurs in part because our model identifies existing nuclear generation as being among the lowest-cost options for meeting clean energy or carbon-reduction goals. Existing nuclear plants typically have operation and maintenance costs that are less than the cost of building new low-carbon capacity.

The full report, Corporate Goal Case: Using the Annual Energy Outlook 2021, includes more information on these assumptions and their effects on the U.S. electricity generation mix and resulting CO[SUB]2[/SUB] emissions.

Hempy McNoodle

You think that is something "important?" Shit gets put in the Congressional record all the time that never goes anywhere. This is what is called "A Horse and Pony Show," for the purposes of profiting from his misinformation. Kind of like all the grifters who are grifting those living in the twilight-zone called MAGALAND.

Sen. Ron Johnson, the most notorious conspiracy theorist in the U.S. Senate, finally got something right.

The Republican from Oshkosh interrupted a panel discussion he'd organized Monday to amplify messages from vaccine skeptics with an announcement: "We've all been accused of spreading disinformation, and misinformation."

Truer words have never been spoken by the senator.

Also know as: "American's most clueless Senator." By his colleagues.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2022/01/31/why-ron-johnson-still-us-senate

Did you even watch the hearing?

Hempy McNoodle

Intimidation and harassment isn't politics.

Neither is playing make-believe, though that seems to be the USA's National Pastime right now.

It's behaving like an asshole simply for the sake of being a self-absorbed asshole:

National Butterfly Center closes after repeated threats stemming from false sex-trafficking claims

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/02/03/texas-butterfly-center-conspiracy-harassment/

Why close? I couldn't read it without a subscription. I've seen this topic come up on the internet. Closing makes them look like they have something to hide. Doesn't it? Intimidation and harassment has become the 'new normal' thanks to the dems going after Trump, Kavanaugh, and others. And I think the jab-free people might also have a few complaints about harassment and intimidation. Clueless much??

Cannavore

Veteran
Can you prove that they are polish fascist groups? And, what does that mean, anyway?
what does it mean that the American far right aligns itself with European fascist organizations? 2+2=4

The National Radical Camp (Polish: Obóz Narodowo-Radykalny, ONR) refers to at least three groups that are fascist, far-right, and ultranationalist Polish organisations with doctrines stemming from pre-World War II nationalist ideology.

The current incarnation revived in 1993 is a far-right movement in Poland much like its historical predecessors.[SUP][2][/SUP] It has often been described as fascist and sometimes as neo-Nazi.[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] As of 2012 it is registered as a common-interest association.[SUP][5][/SUP]

The ONR considers itself an ideological descendant of the 1930s-era National Radical Camp, an ultranationalist, patriotic, and antisemitic political movement which existed in the pre-World War II Second Polish Republic,[SUP][6][/SUP] an illegal Polish anti-communist,[SUP][7][/SUP] and nationalist political party formed on 14 April 1934 mostly by the youth radicals who left the National Party of the National Democracy movement.[SUP][7][/SUP]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Radical_Camp

https://notesfrompoland.com/2021/02...-called-fascists-rules-polands-supreme-court/

Polish pizzagate conspiracy theorists, or something else?
you're at least smart enough to continue to play dumb so this thread doesn't get taken down. fascists love "asking questions" that pertain to fascist nonsense and jewish conspiracies lol. that's one of the ways in which they disseminate their propaganda. by pretending to be an innocuous question asker/truth seeker loll

Hempy McNoodle

you're at least smart enough to continue to play dumb so this thread doesn't get taken down. fascists love "asking questions" that pertain to fascist nonsense and jewish conspiracies lol. that's one of the ways in which they disseminate their propaganda. by pretending to be an innocuous question asker/truth seeker loll

Lol, I ask questions because I believe that when someone is asked a question, they tend to try to answer it. If you just state something that someone disagrees with, it often just gets dismissed. But, in the form of a question, they are more likely to connect dots themselves. Especially when there is only one logical answer.

Hempy McNoodle

what does it mean that the American far right aligns itself with European fascist organizations? 2+2=4

The National Radical Camp (Polish: Obóz Narodowo-Radykalny, ONR) refers to at least three groups that are fascist, far-right, and ultranationalist Polish organisations with doctrines stemming from pre-World War II nationalist ideology.

The current incarnation revived in 1993 is a far-right movement in Poland much like its historical predecessors.[SUP][2][/SUP] It has often been described as fascist and sometimes as neo-Nazi.[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] As of 2012 it is registered as a common-interest association.[SUP][5][/SUP]

The ONR considers itself an ideological descendant of the 1930s-era National Radical Camp, an ultranationalist, patriotic, and antisemitic political movement which existed in the pre-World War II Second Polish Republic,[SUP][6][/SUP] an illegal Polish anti-communist,[SUP][7][/SUP] and nationalist political party formed on 14 April 1934 mostly by the youth radicals who left the National Party of the National Democracy movement.[SUP][7][/SUP]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Radical_Camp

https://notesfrompoland.com/2021/02...-called-fascists-rules-polands-supreme-court/

You are aware that the Obama admin joined forces with actual neo-nazis in ukraine, right? And, I heard a report just yesterday (Epoch Times, I think) that the Biden admin is continuing to work with that same group. These were the "Russian Seperatists," if memory serves me right.

As far as your allegations about Poseibic, well, I have my doubts. You see, for the last 6 years, the left has disingenuously labeled all of their opposition as 'fascists,' 'racists,' 'gang rapists,' 'Russian assets,' and 'nazis.' Now any accusation like that just falls flat. It is absolutely meaningless. Furthermore, I'd be shocked if they didn't slander someone like that. It is expected, by now.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf...

Three Berries

You are aware that the Obama admin joined forces with actual neo-nazis in ukraine, right? And, I heard a report just yesterday (Epoch Times, I think) that the Biden admin is continuing to work with that same group. These were the "Russian Seperatists," if memory serves me right.

As far as your allegations about Poseibic, well, I have my doubts. You see, for the last 6 years, the left has disingenuously labeled all of their opposition as 'fascists,' 'racists,' 'gang rapists,' 'Russian assets,' and 'nazis.' Now any accusation like that just falls flat. It is absolutely meaningless. Furthermore, I'd be shocked if they didn't slander someone like that. It is expected, by now.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf...

Vindman is in this group. I see he is being strutted out on the talk shows again......

Latest posts

Latest posts