What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Did you even look this up?. More garbage to rot your brain. They did not try and hide who they were.
A small group of demonstrators dressed as "Unite the Right" rally-goers with tiki torches stand on a sidewalk as the Republican candidate for governor of Virginia Glenn Youngkin arrives on his bus for a campaign event

You are so incorrect Hammerhead. They did try to hide who they were. They set their accounts to private after they knew they had been identified and they did that before taking credit. Also, the deep state swamp creatures all started pushing the false-flag as if it were a real event (just as I suspected they would have). They made no announcement and did not take credit until it was clear that they had to make some kind of statement. They would never admit that it was a false-flag (because those are off limits as a topic of the deep state swamp creatures). So, they came up with having the Lincol Project take responsibility. I am actually, not particularly convinced that this had anything to do with the Lincoln Project. The people involved were democrat party operatives (campaign staff for the political rival of Youngkin. I think that it was simply not a viable option to have them accept responsibility. So, they gave responsibility to Lincoln Project because they have ALREADY lost all credibility and have been tarnished irreparably by the pedophilia charges against one of the co-founders. So, because it's all one deep state, I believe that the Lincoln Project was asked or ordered to take responsibility and "FALL ON THE SWORD."

Watch this short video
https://odysee.com/@LaurenSouthern:2/democrats-pose-as-white-supremacists-to:3

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are so incorrect Hammerhead. They did try to hide who they were. They set their accounts to private after they knew they had been identified and they did that before taking credit. Also, the deep state swamp creatures all started pushing the false-flag as if it were a real event (just as I suspected they would have). They made no announcement and did not take credit until it was clear that they had to make some kind of statement. They would never admit that it was a false-flag (because those are off limits as a topic of the deep state swamp creatures). So, they came up with having the Lincol Project take responsibility. I am actually, not particularly convinced that this had anything to do with the Lincoln Project. The people involved were democrat party operatives (campaign staff for the political rival of Youngkin. I think that it was simply not a viable option to have them accept responsibility. So, they gave responsibility to Lincoln Project because they have ALREADY lost all credibility and have been tarnished irreparably by the pedophilia charges against one of the co-founders. So, because it's all one deep state, I believe that the Lincoln Project was asked or ordered to take responsibility and "FALL ON THE SWORD."

Watch this short video
https://odysee.com/@LaurenSouthern:2/democrats-pose-as-white-supremacists-to:3

Not from what I saw. You would need to be an idiot to think they were real WS with a black man dressed up lol.

Hempy McNoodle

Not from what I saw. You would need to be an idiot to think they were real WS with a black man dressed up lol.

Most of these tweets have, of course, been deleted or removed....

Screenshot (75).png
Screenshot (74).png
Screenshot (76).png
Screenshot (77).png
Screenshot (78).png
Screenshot (79).png

As you can see they were retweeted as propaganda thousands of times and probably further shared exponentially, before they even got caught and long before The Lincoln Project "fell on the sword.

Screenshot (73).png

Hempy McNoodle

It was particularly strategic to use a black man because the democrats and deep state want to push the idea that black conservatives are 'evil white supremes' (think: Larry Elder). It is expected that Black Americans will be leaving the Democrat party in droves and so, these idiots were just trying to get ahead of the narrative, by psychologically manipulating the minds of people like Hammerhead.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Posting nonsense doesn't change the fact it was so fake.. The Dems complain about everything as if they have a higher morality lol. All I see are some dumbasses, pretending to be worse dumbasses lol. .

Hempy McNoodle

It's okay to admit that 'shit-libs' like these people, are absolute scum. It's also okay to expand your situational awareness about how politics actually works (deep state false-flags to achieve otherwise difficult agendas).

entropical

Veteran
Defending what?. I sure as hell ain't no White Supremacist defender. Anyone that thinks these people don't exist is just asinine. Any that do that is a sympathizer IMO. It isn't just America that thas these scumbags. WS History must be all BS LOL. After all, it's just some shmucks narrative.

Defending your argument of course: black and white thinking as a racial concept, which it is not. It is a psychological concept, or condition even. I do not sympathize with anyone let alone people who engage in black and white thinking in terms of race, like you yourself and others (ie white supremacists) do.

It really makes no difference to me which side you think you are on in that sense as they are all equally wrong.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who is posting nonsense?

lol, you really want an answer :D.

Defending your argument of course: black and white thinking as a racial concept, which it is not. It is a psychological concept, or condition even. I do not sympathize with anyone let alone people who engage in black and white thinking in terms of race, like you yourself and others (ie white supremacists) do.

It really makes no difference to me which side you think you are on in that sense as they are all equally wrong.

Damn dude, you really are clueless.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you don't know by now how much the country is split you never will. You are propagating that divide. Makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy lol.

Hempy McNoodle

If you don't know by now how much the country is split you never will. You are propagating that divide. Makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy lol.

I'm uniting people (or, trying to at least) around the truth. They are dividing us with lies. You are "propagating that divide."
(warm and fuzzy?)

Hempy McNoodle

The Lincoln Project was almost certainly not involved with the false-flag. They were likely ASSIGNED to take responsibility by the McAulliffe campaign. I want to see evidence that those 'White supreme' imposters were associated with The Lincoln Project.

Also, why would they be?? The imposters were the official democrat campaign staff. While, The Lincoln Project are supposedly republicans (against Trump).

Latest posts

Latest posts