What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

entropical

Veteran
Damn dude, you really are clueless.
You have yet to produce proof that white people actually exist yet I am the clueless lol. To me it looks like a case of classical projection.

Caucasoid, mongoloid, capoid, congoid, australoid. That is the proper racial taxonomy of mankind. Not black, white and jew.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have yet to produce proof that white people actually exist yet I am the clueless lol. To me it looks like a case of classical projection.

Caucasoid, mongoloid, capoid, congoid, australoid. That is the proper racial taxonomy of mankind. Not black, white and jew.

Nothing I say would alter your perspective. If you really wanted to learn something you wouldn't be asking someone on a cannabis website. You do you.

Hempy McNoodle

Let's stay on topic, as this false-flag was an EPIC BLUNDER. What are your thoughts on the McAuliffe campaigns staged false-flag psyop event?

Hempy McNoodle

citoKlnq.png

Hempy McNoodle

I have a feeling that the four year anniversary of the first Q post marked a turning point. The info has all been slow-dripping out over the last four years and now, here comes the flood...

EYES-WIDE-OPEN

Note the trajectory.

Hempy McNoodle

The McAuliffe Campaign caught in another scandal. These people are stupid! They meant to send this "can we kill this?" email privately amongst their evil and corrupt team, but accidentally sent it straight to the Fox News reporter...:biglaugh:

FC1Bk_YWUAIVHP3.jpg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh that is just the chief sephardi rabbi giving religious instruction to the chosen race who, according to your own admission, is neither white nor black. Thus the only race entitled to a cultural heritage in this narrative of yours is one that by its religious doctrines would imagine itself chosen to have others labor for them.

To me this racist narrative of yours is a false colonialist construct that does not correspond to physical reality, neither in terms of skin color or race. It is further imposed through an imperialism of various degenerative colonial exports to the detriment of nations in Europe and elsewhere. Unlike this false narrative that is characterized by ”black and white thinking”, caucasoid, mongoloid, capoid, congoid and australoid are actual racial categorizations.

Racial reality:

Racial fiction:

Jew

UV3KGTVJGJE37DUPDODLUD4OZE.png

Absolem

One of the best self owns on here yet. Complaining about people who engage in "black and white thinking" yet it is you who thinks people mean paper white when referring to someone's race as "white" or black as night when referring to someone's race as "black". It is you who is the "black" and "white" thinker because you can't see those are just general terms for all the skin colors out there. If someone asks you do you like "hot" or "cold" showers do you think in terms of only boiling hot or freezing cold? Or do you understand what they mean?

Your sad logic on this issue would be laughed right out of court of law.

Defending your argument of course: black and white thinking as a racial concept, which it is not. It is a psychological concept, or condition even. I do not sympathize with anyone let alone people who engage in black and white thinking in terms of race, like you yourself and others (ie white supremacists) do.

It really makes no difference to me which side you think you are on in that sense as they are all equally wrong.

Hempy McNoodle

How many democrats founded and/or run the lincoln project, hempy?

Good question. I have no idea. I assumed that they are an entirely democrat run organization (claiming to be republicans for propaganda reasons [similar to the false-flag they just got caught up in]). Do you know the answer, Audiohi?

Latest posts

Latest posts