What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

who gives a shit?

I'll tell you who... Everybody! The Democrats definitely give a shit and know exactly how damaging this is. The waking black population definitely will be giving a shit (once they catch wind of this), the American people give a shit, and humanity gives a shit. The better question is, "Who doesn't?."

And, "why (not)?"

Hempy McNoodle

They're Republicans.

"Republicans" that go on CNN and make fun of republican voters. They are a democrat organization that calls themselves 'republican' so that the fake news can feature them as "republicans against Trump" or "Republicans for Sanity." Meanwhile the people caught in the false flag are documented Democrat staffers of the McAuliffe Campaign. So, once again this is evidence that "The Lincon Project was not truly involved in the false-flag, but instead were selected and ASSIGNED to take the blame because 'who better to take the blame than them?' There is no connection, otherwise, between the false-flag and the Lincoln Project. This whole thing exposes Democrat false-flag tactics, the fact that operatives pose as opposition (controlled opposition), and connections to pedophilia in a Deep State network.

Oh, what tangled webs they weave...

Hempy McNoodle

My thoughts on this thread is it should be renamed the "Seinfeld Thread".

It is a thread truly about nothing.

when-u-know-7cinnm.jpg

entropical

Veteran
If you don't know by now how much the country is split you never will. You are propagating that divide. Makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy lol.

Black and white thinking in terms of race is propagating your division and progress toward civil war:

AT&T Corporation has created a racial reeducation program that promotes the idea that “American racism is a uniquely white trait” and boosts left-wing causes such as “reparations,” “defund police,” and “trans activism.”

I have obtained a cache of internal documents about the company’s initiative, called Listen Understand Act, which is based on the core principles of critical race theory, including “intersectionality,” “systemic racism,” “white privilege,” and “white fragility.”

/…/
On the first page of AT&T’s Listen Understand Act internal portal, the company encourages employees to study a resource called “White America, if you want to know who’s responsible for racism, look in the mirror.” The article claims that the United States is a “racist society” and lays out its thesis plainly: “White people, you are the problem. Regardless of how much you say you detest racism, you are the sole reason it has flourished for centuries.” The author, Dahleen Glanton, writes that “American racism is a uniquely white trait” and that “Black people cannot be racist.”

https://www.city-journal.org/att-rac...cation-program

In terms of a racial concept black and white thinking is racist to the core. Anyone who has adopted that mindset can be considered a racist bigot regardless of what they call themselves: anti-racist, white supremacist, black supremacist, black-white supremacist. They all share the same world view and false conception of race.

Hempy McNoodle

This is why it is so important to have The Lincoln Project take the fall for it...
Under absolutely NO circumstance will the McAuliffe Campaign take the blame, even though it couldn't be more clear that they did it themselves. Ultimately, we've all seen what they do. And, predictably, we will see them throw the underlings under the bus (once the "lincoln project" narrative rapidly and epically fails)...

Screenshot (81).png

entropical

Veteran
One of the best self owns on here yet. Complaining about people who engage in "black and white thinking" yet it is you who thinks people mean paper white when referring to someone's race as "white" or black as night when referring to someone's race as "black". It is you who is the "black" and "white" thinker because you can't see those are just general terms for all the skin colors out there. If someone asks you do you like "hot" or "cold" showers do you think in terms of only boiling hot or freezing cold? Or do you understand what they mean?

Your sad logic on this issue would be laughed right out of court of law.
The claim that I believe ”people mean paper white when referring to someone's race” is a strawman. My point, which you failed to grasp, is that your racist narrative does not correspont to physical reality concerning race. The proper racial taxonomy is still caucasoid, mongoloid, capoid, congoid and australoid.

Absolem

The claim that I believe ”people mean paper white when referring to someone's race” is a strawman. My point, which you failed to grasp, is that your racist narrative does not correspont to physical reality concerning race. The proper racial taxonomy is still caucasoid, mongoloid, capoid, congoid and australoid.

Those have been outdated terms for race for quite some time.

entropical

Veteran
Those have been outdated terms for race for quite some time.

Yes proper racial taxonomy was replaced with with a thought pattern that makes people think in absolutes.

I will conclude this discussion for now as Hempy suggested a separate thread for this topic.

Absolem

Yes proper racial taxonomy was replaced with with a thought pattern that makes people think in absolutes.

I will conclude this discussion for now as Hempy suggested a separate thread for this topic.

They were replaced because those terms were very offensive. It's why you like to use them..

Latest posts

Latest posts