What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

entropical

Veteran
Any person who believes that white people constitute a superior race, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other racial and ethnic groups, in particular black or Jewish people. Did you not know this lol.

You are obviously not someone that lives in America. Most things in your country will be very different.

So it is sort of someone like this guy, but its not lol.

6E033975-F521-4F0C-825F-4F5BA026982C.jpeg

Never mind that old psychological concept excplicitly called ”black and white thinking”, meaning to think in absolutes. Speaking of europeans and africans in terms of black and white to me is a type of speech that denigrate our racial heritage. If you would speak of european people, african people or people of such and such descent, I would instantly recognize the existence of a vast cultural heritage existing in said race through your speech.

But white and black? Such speech is superficial, dead, cold, lacking culture, lacking heritage, lacking human value.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So it is sort of someone like this guy, but its not lol.

Never mind that old psychological concept excplicitly called ”black and white thinking”, meaning to think in absolutes. Speaking of europeans and africans in terms of black and white to me is a type of speech that denigrate our racial heritage. If you would speak of european people, african people or people of such and such descent, I would instantly recognize the existence of a vast cultural heritage existing in said race through your speech.

But white and black? Such speech is superficial, dead, cold, lacking culture, lacking heritage, lacking human value.

No clue who that is. Doesn't matter what nationality they are or where they live. You won't find me making excuses for one.

entropical

Veteran
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict...%20supremacist

Definition of white supremacist

: a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races

I have yet to see actual proof that these white people you speak of actually exist. The guy in this video also speak of black and white people, but he himself is obviously not black.

That aside he does make some good points and seem like a really nice person too. The kind of guy I would enjoy having coffee with and ask these questions that the other guy miserably failed to ask.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They're caught. Over, and over again, they're caught.

Did you even look this up?. More garbage to rot your brain. They did not try and hide who they were.
A small group of demonstrators dressed as "Unite the Right" rally-goers with tiki torches stand on a sidewalk as the Republican candidate for governor of Virginia Glenn Youngkin arrives on his bus for a campaign event
I have yet to see actual proof that these white people you speak of actually exist. The guy in this video also speak of black and white people, but he himself is obviously not black.

That aside he does make some good points and seem like a really nice person too. The kind of guy I would enjoy having coffee with and ask these questions that the other guy miserably failed to ask.

The proof you seek isn't hard to find.. If your a sympathizer you obviously are not got see anything. You can start by reading
For hundreds of years, American leaders overtly embraced white supremacy. It was used to rationalize the genocide of Native Americans and the enslavement of Africans and their descendants from the Colonial period to the 19th century.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/white-supremacy

Absolem

People like Dylann Roof thank you for white washing their beliefs and pretending people like him don't exist.

entropical

Veteran
No clue who that is. Doesn't matter what nationality they are or where they live. You won't find me making excuses for one.

Oh that is just the chief sephardi rabbi giving religious instruction to the chosen race who, according to your own admission, is neither white nor black. Thus the only race entitled to a cultural heritage in this narrative of yours is one that by its religious doctrines would imagine itself chosen to have others labor for them.

To me this racist narrative of yours is a false colonialist construct that does not correspond to physical reality, neither in terms of skin color or race. It is further imposed through an imperialism of various degenerative colonial exports to the detriment of nations in Europe and elsewhere. Unlike this false narrative that is characterized by ”black and white thinking”, caucasoid, mongoloid, capoid, congoid and australoid are actual racial categorizations.

Racial reality:

94096968-1EAF-4D18-9AB2-FA73A909AE12.png

Racial fiction:

4B251558-CCDC-4DA2-9877-8751DBA0548B.jpeg

entropical

Veteran
People like Dylann Roof thank you for white washing their beliefs and pretending people like him don't exist.

I pretend nothing of the sort. I have merely claimed ”white people” and ”black people” to be artificial constructs that do not correspond to physical reality.

I had to do a search on this persons name and he did not look any more white than I do. Of course one could pretend to be white, black, pink, blue, purple or whatever. That, however, does not mean one actually is white, black, pink, blue, purple or which ever color of the rainbow you prefer.

And since you did not provide any proof that white people actually exist, I will ask you again to provide it.

entropical

Veteran
The proof you seek isn't hard to find.. If your a sympathizer you obviously are not got see anything. You can start by reading
For hundreds of years, American leaders overtly embraced white supremacy. It was used to rationalize the genocide of Native Americans and the enslavement of Africans and their descendants from the Colonial period to the 19th century.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/white-supremacy

If I am a sympathizer of what exactly? This proves only the existence of a particular narrative that you are in the process of defending.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I am a sympathizer of what exactly? This proves only the existence of a particular narrative that you are in the process of defending.

Defending what?. I sure as hell ain't no White Supremacist defender. Anyone that thinks these people don't exist is just asinine. Any that do that is a sympathizer IMO. It isn't just America that thas these scumbags. WS History must be all BS LOL. After all, it's just some shmucks narrative.

Latest posts

Latest posts