What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Sittin in my shed....

mr.brunch

Veteran
We’re having a mini blast of hot weather for the next few days, so the pool is coming in very handy… I was in there last night to cool off… best £50 I ever spent.
IMG_3925.jpeg

The little gorilla cake were repotted into 3L pots yesterday and they’re enjoying the sunshine, they’ll be off to their tent location soon.

Little miss b finishes school for summer tomorrow, she’s having a bit of a hard week so just got to get her through one more day.
I really didn’t like school myself, so I’m not too surprised she doesn’t either… too many different kids and emotions in one place, and she can’t handle it… especially arguing or shouting.

:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
It’s been a hot 🥵 one…luckily it’s mainly hot air dragged up from Europe so only a couple of day thing… should be freshening from tomorrow.
The sun is just dipping below the trees and a slight breeze is getting up- I just got out of the pool, had a pre dinner cool down which was much needed.
Having to water the little gorilla cake twice a day in this heat but they’re loving it 🌱

I’m just enjoying a joint and icy coffee, the breeze is quite welcome… hope everyone is having a good evening :tiphat:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
what, squirrels eat strawberries ? :oops: i knew box turtles love them, never heard about tree rats encroaching on the patch...time to start hunting squirrels again. squirrel and dumplings, you know. :yummy:🐿️ (i know it says "chipmunk", but their tails aint that long)

mr.brunch

Veteran
Mini heat blast on the way here in uk this week… pool is being cleaned today so we can refill it tomorrow in preparation 👍👍
August approaching so at least the days will be a little shorter

armedoldhippy

Veteran
well we´ve had too much rain, bad weather and cold this week
"too much" ? aren't you in England? i thought it was ALWAYS cold, wet, and miserable over there ? it is every time i watch the British Ope...uh, The Open, on tv... but, my wife went to the British Isles a few weeks back, and did not get rained on a single time in ten days... :oops:

mr.brunch

Veteran
"too much" ? aren't you in England? i thought it was ALWAYS cold, wet, and miserable over there ? it is every time i watch the British Ope...uh, The Open, on tv... but, my wife went to the British Isles a few weeks back, and did not get rained on a single time in ten days... :oops:
The saying here in England goes… “if you don’t like the weather, wait ten minutes”
Usually very changeable as we’re at the mercy of the jet stream - although without it we’d be a lot colder

Cuddles

I´m not located in england now but we often share the same weather here. Weather from the continent will end up in Britain and vice versa. But we also get the cold front from eastern europe..brrrr.
Yeah, Brexit or not, we in europe share stuff, lol. Does this not happen in america and canada, mexico etc?

hot, sunny weather is not so unusual for england at all btw. And Hose pipe bans do happen . You should have seen my car at the time ( I was still in London back then) - YUCKY, YUCK :biggrin:

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Does this not happen in america and canada, mexico etc?
sort of. Canada sends us cold fronts when they run out of room for more snow, or smoke from their forest fires. Mexico ? we used to get pretty good weed from there at rock bottom prices, but about all we get these days (according to The Chump) is rapists, thieves, etc, and what rain the hurricanes don't dump down there...that and shitloads of fentanyl.

Latest posts

Latest posts