What's new

Sittin in my shed....

mr.brunch

Veteran
Summer has announced its presence….
image.jpg

I’m sitting in the shade of the cherry tree, enjoying a joint and coffee…Simple pleasures are the best :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Going to get the paddling pool out today so it’s ready when little miss b gets home from school… it’s a 10ft round one so takes a fair few hours to fill up.
Got a few bags of sand to level up a bit as the ground has dropped a little over the winter then I’ll put the tarp down and we’re away.

Got to trim the next gorilla haze while it’s filling 👍

mr.brunch

Veteran
I made sure to dunk myself in the pool last night before bed as the temperatures are not dropping much overnight … cooler by Friday so they say

mr.brunch

Veteran
Just had groceries delivered and after they left I realised one of the tins of tuna in oil was open… covering everything in fishy oil 🤦🏻‍♂️
Including the sofa cushion :yoinks:

Cuddles

Just had groceries delivered and after they left I realised one of the tins of tuna in oil was open… covering everything in fishy oil 🤦🏻‍♂️
Including the sofa cushion :yoinks:
well that sort of thing really sucks :(
But at least you recieved your delivery,lol I´m still waiting for my package which was meant to be delivered 8 days ago. I managed to find a phone number and rang them up. This morning I got a message that the contents were damaged. God knows when I´m gonna get my meds.
I´ve been so pissed off for a week now. It´s not the first time the parcel service has screwed up but never this bad.
Honestly, they keep getting more and more expensive but each time they put their prices up, they also provide less service. :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts