What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

it is interesting as plants age , mother plants, clones from clones, in a particular location and set up , environment drifts ,or displays different characteristics in varying degrees with each difference. i find with all the pants i have kept over the years , after around 5-10 years they stop producing well , but are still perfectly fine for making seeds with .

goingrey

Tried the planting out to rejuvenate thing? I never kept any cut that long to be able to hehe. Not keeping any mother plants at all atm.

shiva82

Tried the planting out to rejuvenate thing? I never kept any cut that long to be able to hehe. Not keeping any mother plants at all atm.
nothing lasts forever. yeah i keep them happy enough and rejuvenate when needed. it is just life . many of the various cheese cuts in the uk for example are the same . all nice , all slightly different . through age , diet , environment etc. some better than others but non the'best'. adaptive

RobFromTX

The last of bodhis gear has been put out at great lakes genetics and ive got seeds coming in the mail today. G13HP x Kandahar Black and a strain called more cowbell. Im telling you guys once the new holy war really kicks off it will be hard to get those seeds. Stock up while you can :smoke:

shiva82

The last of bodhis gear has been put out at great lakes genetics and ive got seeds coming in the mail today. G13HP x Kandahar Black and a strain called more cowbell. Im telling you guys once the new holy war really kicks off it will be hard to get those seeds. Stock up while you can :smoke:
they are trying their hardest to engineer a holy war . they will fail though. keep illuminating the bastards and they scurry back under the skirting boards and cracks and crevices of the floor

shiva82

3 hours until i take my weekly beating in the ring. plenty of time . i can wake and bake with a coffee and relax

shiva82

it took people nearly ten years to accept 9-11 was a controlled demolition . it took people maybe 2 years to realise the covid scam and so on. people are wising up to theatre, staging, lies, half truths and manipulation

goingrey

ganja is my performance enhancing drug of choice
I'm on the fence on this issue. On one hand it's utter bullshit that cannabis is banned (also as doping) but on the other, well, I mean it is a drug that enhances performance, quite literally.

shiva82

I'm on the fence on this issue. On one hand it's utter bullshit that cannabis is banned (also as doping) but on the other, well, I mean it is a drug that enhances performance, quite literally.
most people it hinders. if you are a bit crazy or anxious like myself , it can help me breathe slow and calm