What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The difference twixt @Boo and Himself is that I need the exercise (in moderation) whereas Boo is shot up even worse than me -- He needs zerio exercise except in directing worker bees to straighten up his place.

Annnd: His place is, what, 20 acres or so? Me gots just a tad over one measly acre.
Neither of you need to be throwing wood anymore. Exercise in the yard but no heaving logs. You know better…

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Yes the game is 8:08PM on Fox. If I can stay awake I'll watch. I usually retire to my bed by 7. We will see. Not really a Dodgers fan. You said you like San Diego? Look up Tony Gwynn. He almost hit .400

I kinda thought I should pick a team and I liked the uniforms the Padres wear. There's a few nice shirts in the sport. Plus, it always looks nice and warm where they play... it rains constantly here.

They've never won a world series have they?

And why is it a "world" series if it's only the US playing in it?

I also need to learn all the numbers after players and teams... but I get high and easily distracted.

I'm high now. Zacateca's tribute from @vermontman ... lovely bit of dope. Been in the jars for 3 months or so and it's quite smashingly perfect.

When are you starting your seeds and your indoor grow?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I kinda thought I should pick a team and I liked the uniforms the Padres wear. There's a few nice shirts in the sport. Plus, it always looks nice and warm where they play... it rains constantly here.

They've never won a world series have they?

And why is it a "world" series if it's only the US playing in it?

I also need to learn all the numbers after players and teams... but I get high and easily distracted.

I'm high now. Zacateca's tribute from @vermontman ... lovely bit of dope. Been in the jars for 3 months or so and it's quite smashingly perfect.

When are you starting your seeds and your indoor grow?
Tony Gwynn brought them close to a World Series win in 1984.
In the old days 1905 or so the world series champs would have world champs as their team name

Unca Walt

420club
ALL those properties are owned by non-Floridians. No fargin way would sumbody who lived here their whole life ever build a house on a fargin beach. <-- It requires absence of knowledge and wishful thinking combined.
Happened on this trying to catch up... @bigsur51 is living in a place where there are really pretty good equivalents to Floriduh -- Anyone who would build a house in a dry wash is fine except when looking 60-80 years or so down the road of Time.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
David Gilmour, envious to say the least.
Was his son and daughter playing also.
Very instrumental family
I dunno OleReynard - here's a pic - from where I sit - in the Royal Albert Hall - maybe you can help me identify who is on stage -
2024-10-1119.59.575090036880150516528.jpg

Yarddog

Passing through. Whew I’m beat. Legs are tired. 2 hr and 45 minutes to go. Boss still wants the truck down. I still don’t think it’s going today. But I’ll give it a go. I learned. When he wants that truck you just gotta play the game even if you know there ain’t no way. Thankfully it’s Friday. I’ll tinker in the grow this weekend and try and get more set up.

Latest posts

Latest posts