What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

one of the first plants i grew. maybe the 5th packet of seeds, was blue moonshine. it was amazing taste, the full package. only downside was it made my sleep apnea much worse, gave me vivid nightmares everyday and a horrible ganjover. most people would not notice any of these effects . i ditched it , even though it was a winner.

RobFromTX

one of the first plants i grew. maybe the 5th packet of seeds, was blue moonshine. it was amazing taste, the full package. only downside was it made my sleep apnea much worse, gave me vivid nightmares everyday and a horrible ganjover. most people would not notice any of these effects . i ditched it , even though it was a winner.

The dj short strain moonshine? Ive heard good things about this breeder but i never could find a seedbank that wasnt sold out. Must be killer seeds

shiva82

The dj short strain moonshine? Ive heard good things about this breeder but i never could find a seedbank that wasnt sold out. Must be killer seeds
they were dutch passion copies. same stock. this was around the year 2000. my first seeds i bought were sensi skunk ,skunk1 and shiva skunk in the late 90s . the first seeds i grew were hemp seeds [thanks to that jolly rodger handbook] and bagseed .

shiva82

i grew the blue moonshine with a friend that passed away when he was only 21 when he passed away. heart attack . lovely lad. batshit crazy too . pete. i miss that guy. i knew him maybe 4 or 5 years, and we grew a couple of crops together between ourselves. 23 years ago, sounds about right.

goingrey

For the longest it was like that but seems like the shops listed on his site have stock of many strains now. Seems like they are US shops, might work for you, but for me, no way..

shiva82

'blues' or 'livers' the clones were decent . they were big in the uk at one point . i grew a few blues hybrids that were ok

shiva82

Some people seem to like Flo. Haven't tried it.
yeah , more sativa leaning generation? i have not tried either. i have tried multiple blueberry hybrids standard blueberry from various sources, blue moonshine was the best all rounder. it just made my sleep apnea a million times worse

RobFromTX

i grew the blue moonshine with a friend that passed away when he was only 21 when he passed away. heart attack . lovely lad. batshit crazy too . pete. i miss that guy. i knew him maybe 4 or 5 years, and we grew a couple of crops together between ourselves. 23 years ago, sounds about right.

Heart attack at 21. Damn lifes not fair

shiva82

my friend recalls to me often. 'shiva , remember after 9-11 and the border restrictions and the huge drought what was on ,,,, you just stood up , drove 150 miles return journey in the snow and returned back a few hours later with a big bag of livers , and saved the day'

that batch of livers was amazing

RobFromTX

If you did it in my hometown when i was younger you were just getting sold baby powder with a bit of cocaine anyway. Very unpure and you never knew who cut their batch with what substance. I had a 8 month binge with it but quit one day and never looked back