What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

I thought the Blues/Livers was an old Skunk, like Cheese. That's what I read here.
its not blueberry . some hybrid . it isn't cheese either. i forget the stories. its good herb , very tasty and pungent , not too heavy either. chick weed in ways , but real nice

shiva82

If you did it in my hometown when i was younger you were just getting sold baby powder with a bit of cocaine anyway. Very unpure and you never knew who cut their batch with what substance. I had a 8 month binge with it but quit one day and never looked back
yeah the same anywhere. here they cook it and make it into crack too . crazyness

shiva82

the only time i had the good cocaine was when i once used it hiking distance. that was brilliant. dark web direct from the source expensive cocaine i was gifted from a friend.

i was like diego maradona. buzzing all day . hiking miles and miles . but each come down was horrible. like death

RobFromTX

yeah the same anywhere. here they cook it and make it into crack too . crazyness

There was a couple in the trailer park we lived in that loved doing that in the oven. I mean we would come over to smoke herb with them and that nasty smell in the air....you just cant put words to it. Im sure they died long ago

shiva82

i put 2 x 60 watt foldable led fixtures over the two mimosa s1s and i tilted one side of each into the bottomshelfhaze [30 watts worth for the undercanopy] . 315 watt cdm above . plenty light for one plant

Attachments

• IMG_9262.JPG
    IMG_9262.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9264.JPG
    IMG_9264.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 25

goingrey

correction . they are 'finest brown' just unbleached paper. not chasing any dragons. i have had the hemp ones before and they were good. i still like the bamboo paper rizla
Gotta try the Bamboo Rizla's some day. Would have already but have only seen the long ones around and I don't really use long papers.

shiva82

r Rizla Bamboo™. Not to toot our own horn (toot toot!) but it’s the first bamboo rolling paper to be launched in the UK.

If you’re thinking - ‘What’s so great about bamboo? Sure pandas love it, but it won’t work for my Rizla’ - it’s time to think again!

Firstly, the bamboo plant is one of the fastest growing plants on earth, with some varieties growing over a metre in 24 hours. For context, if your hair grew by that much it would be dragging on the ground within two days – not ideal for your hairdressing bill, but the perfect growth rate for an ultra-versatile plant. Bamboo’s quick-growing skills have seen it named a sustainable resource.

Secondly, high quality bamboos are stronger than steel, so we reckon this plant can definitely handle being part of our Rizla booklets. As well as being robust, bamboo is also flexible, making our Rizla Bamboo papers easy to roll with.

At 13.5g/m2, our Bamboo papers are super thin for an extra slow burn, not to mention biodegradable and completely chemical-free