What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

those events are usually the local crews that grow and always end up falling out with each other etc . police are always involved . and for what? to have their ego combed

shiva82

the novelty of smoking weed in public wore off on me when i was around 18. i don't actually enjoy public toking . i like private toking . in the hills away from people ideally , or somewhere scenic and peaceful or somewhere chilled and not so much peaceful, but calm

shiva82

in the old days , in my teens . we had a place in stockport called i think the amsterdam experience? or similar . that was a cool place to visit , and the owner a cool dude. i forget his name, but he served time for cannabis activism and did a great job . big balls

as an adult though, i like to toke in private

shiva82

some days i like to hike to the middle of nowhere. get baked and just lay in the grass and watch the clouds shape and movement . very simple meditation state

i get locked up in public for this

goingrey

those events are usually the local crews that grow and always end up falling out with each other etc . police are always involved . and for what? to have their ego combed
The competition aspect shouldn't be taken too seriously but it could be interesting or fun to try others' bud and have others try your's, blind testing too.

the novelty of smoking weed in public wore off on me when i was around 18. i don't actually enjoy public toking . i like private toking . in the hills away from people ideally , or somewhere scenic and peaceful or somewhere chilled and not so much peaceful, but calm
On some level I feel smoking in public is genuinely important activism towards normalization. Kinda comes with a need to behave, well act normal though.

shiva82

if i had children i would not want anyone smoking ganja near them for example. normalisation does not involve public blazing for me. i feel awkward and internally i think i should be in private .

shiva82

if i'm out with my young nieces in apark and kids are smoking weed, drinking beer , or littering , [like i'm guilty of doing as a kid] they get told to go somewhere private. i tell them its cool to enjoy yourself but not here, as they can be arrested and labelled a nuisance and bad for the image and cause

we need swiss style designated tokers parks for kids etc

shiva82

i also notice a trait that the more wild we are as kids, sometimes the more strict we become as adults haha.

goingrey

I don't really see consuming cannabis as "wild" behavior and, while it may be lawless, it shouldn't be.

Also as nothing to be ashamed of, nothing that should need to be a secret, even from children..

shiva82

I don't really see consuming cannabis as "wild" behavior and, while it may be lawless, it shouldn't be.

Also as nothing to be ashamed of, nothing that should need to be a secret, even from children..
no i don't either. but underage it is . most children do not need cannabis at all

healthy living and contentment should be encouraged . ganja is for adults or the sick and in need.imo

Latest posts

Latest posts