What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Growreport 4x4 - AUTOPOT & Biotabs ORGANIC

Ttutorial

420club
Hey! I did a grow report but didn't finish it, and it changed so much that I thought I'd just write a new grow diary.

First of all, if you have any questions, you are more than welcome to ask! We got so many problems. I used a new product and messed up so much that I had to switch out a few plants.

Now it's fine, but I want to say it: Keep it simple is really a good tip that we all should consider!

Let's begin with the details of the grow! I do two grows, but I thought I'd just post one. If you are interested in the second one, I will do one for that as well.
I got Blue Zushi and Orange Bud 2.0 from Dutch Passion, my original Runtz Cut and my breeder's cut of Savage Hulk F3 are there too.
Square One Genetics: Grape Rock Candy x Banana Butter Cups F2 as well. In the smaller tent, I'm using coco for the second time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My main grow (4x4) is Biotabs with Autopot, and now let's go with the setup and genetics I use for that run!

LED: Sanlight - 2x 4-120 (511W, 2 lights) Here you can see the PAR-MAP if you scroll down: SANlight EVO series: PAR test, PPFD plots and more

Setup: Size: 120x120 cm (4x4 ft)
System: 6x15L (3.9 gallons) Autopot
Medium/Substrate: Biobizz Light-Mix with 50% Perlite for aeration. I use a handful of dolomitic lime for Cal-Mag once (mixed in the soil).

Fertilizer: Biotabs with a few additives.

Training Methods: Topping, LST, Lollipopping, Supercropping, and 2 scrogg-nettings

Genetics: 2x La Bomba - Compound Genetics (Wedding Cake x Jet Fuel Gelato)
3x Strawberry AKeil
1x Dante's Inferno #8 Mile Dave's Cut (Original Clone)

My water has 0.7 EC from the tap and has a PH of 7.8. I am not adjusting anything.

3x Strawberry AKeils are the youngest, La Bomba and Dante's Inferno are 7 days ahead.

Pictures from day 4 - 11:

PXL_20240912_225704243.jpg

Pictures from yesterday Day 24 - 31 (never got such a slow veg growth, but thats because i had these problems early):

PXL_20241003_210829407.jpg

Front left = Dante's Inferno
Last row and Middle left = Strawberry AKeil
Last row right = Strawberry AKeil
Front and middle right side = La Bomba.

U can see i did the training on Dante's and La Bomba, tomorrow i do it on the Strawberry AKeil's
PXL_20241003_210837751.jpg

PXL_20241003_210846871.jpg
PXL_20241003_210840175.jpg

Pictures after 24 hours:

Ttutorial

420club
After 24 Hours (now) i did some Pictures that i wanna show you!

Dante's Inferno (Clone):
PXL_20241004_204620328.jpg

La Bomba 1 & 2:
PXL_20241004_204625668.jpg
PXL_20241004_204623358.jpg

The Gang:
PXL_20241004_204629932.jpg

Last row - the left plant: You can see the problems I've gotten because I used a new product or had chlorine in my water.

Tomorrow I will train La Bomba (both) and Strawberry AKeil. I will LST them and put the first scrog netting on them!

Next Friday I will switch into 12/12 - that was my thought.

Ttutorial

420club
Update time!

I really hope that someone enjoys this grow report :D

They have their first day of flower!
PXL_20241011_174657161.jpg
PXL_20241011_174654302.jpg

I thought I wouldn't wait until they grow into the netting, so I thought I would slightly work them into the netting like I normally do!
PXL_20241011_180713516.jpg

I'm not sure if the switch was a bit too early, and I should have let them 3-5 more days of vegetative growth. But I think we are fine, the netting is for a 5x5, it works perfectly for a 4x4 in my opinion!

I will update tomorrow and show a picture, when the lights turn on, it does seem like it destroyed everything every time you work them into the netting.

If someone has any questions, then please, don't hesitate to ask :)

The LST we did in the beginning, really does show some fruits. We have so many small shoots in the middle of the plant that are already at the same height like the main shoots.

I did remove like 5-10 leaves per plant at the top, 10 in the middle and removed like 10% of the lower part of the plant (Lollipopping and Defolation).

I normally don't like to remove much, just in flowering day 21.

I do think that if the light is 8 inches away from a leaf, and you remove it, the next leaf is like 10 inches away, and the photosynthesis is not that efficient anymore.

But I know a lot of guys do it like that, and that's completely fine.. Everyone has his/her style and that's a great thing!

But no removal like crazy here in this report :D,

Ttutorial

420club
If someone wants to follow the other grow as well, let me know.

It's fairly early on, I had to start over because the silica rock product messed me up and killed so many plants.

Pauline, the Community Manager from Dutch Passion, has got me covered and gave me two packs.

1x Blue Zushi and 1x Orange Bud 2.0 - so i grow these out! :)

In the propagation dome there is rooting:
Baby Jokerz
La Bomba (2x)
Dante's Inferno

The sad part is that I have to throw so many plants away. It's just a shame; I don't like that!

Apple Fritter x Purple Punch from CSI Humboldt
Blue Zushi
Orange Bud 2.0
Korn Flakez - LIT Farms

PXL_20241011_184402260.jpg

I did Savage Hulk F3!
Bruce Banner #5 x Zkittlez x Do-Si-Do F2

For an F3 generation, I find them fairly homogeneous. The left one is a bit bigger, but hey, we have a lot of generations to go! Fruity/Strawberry gas is all over the place! Stem rub just shows me fruity notes, but no gas yet.
PXL_20241011_184423811.jpg

I thought about:
2x Savage Hulk F3
1x Blue Zushi
1x Orange Bud 2.0
1x GRC X BBC F2 (Square One)
1x Runtz (Clone)

What do u guys think? I really wanna see 2 Blue Zushi honestly.

Latest posts

Latest posts