What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i get that high i think i'm boxing in a matirx movie . haha. i probably just imagining it helps and in reality it makes me no better .

shiva82

the best activity weed i have grown or smoked in the last 5 years i would say has been regular panama x malawi ace freebies. they were the dogs bolllocks. i have 3 seeds left from that batch. a great batch of seeds

real up active buzz. energising weed

shiva82

i gave the clone to el timbo. you can see that same plant in his thread on his terrace at some point. maybe 2 years ago

goingrey

the best activity weed i have grown or smoked in the last 5 years i would say has been regular panama x malawi ace freebies. they were the dogs bolllocks. i have 3 seeds left from that batch. a great batch of seeds

real up active buzz. energising weed
I love the Panama and I love the Malawi, chances are good I'd like the Panama x Malawi.

For me the peppiest from recent times was probably the coffeeshop Karel's Haze. Available as seeds from SSSC as "Kees' Old School Haze". They are having a laugh with the prices though, 240e for a pack.

shiva82

I love the Panama and I love the Malawi, chances are good I'd like the Panama x Malawi.

For me the peppiest from recent times was probably the coffeeshop Karel's Haze. Available as seeds from SSSC as "Kees' Old School Haze". They are having a laugh with the prices though, 240e for a pack.
i think they sell malawi x panama reg and fem, and the panama x malawi were limited. the limited freebie ones were what i grew

or the other way round. it is early

shiva82

my keeper had the flavour of the panama with the duration of high from the malawi . a beast of a plant . little to no body to it , but strong energy and high upbeat buzz. i dropped her as i had peach, dawgsbollocks , and dreadbread i favoured overall, and no space , maybe i should of kept that plant , but not so hard for me to find something similar either, so thats why i dropped her.

shiva82

The last of bodhis gear has been put out at great lakes genetics and ive got seeds coming in the mail today. G13HP x Kandahar Black and a strain called more cowbell. Im telling you guys once the new holy war really kicks off it will be hard to get those seeds. Stock up while you can :smoke:
i will soon have a few more pollen chucks ready . i have enough home made seed to last me until i die. ace, bodhi , rsc and sensi stock used in most of what i have

Attachments

• IMG_9268.JPG
    IMG_9268.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 20

goingrey

i think cloneman was raving about that. the local big growers have a cut of mac they rave about . when i lost my phone and all my contacts i left my phone empty . for the best though
Yea saw the near-harvest pic a couple days back. He's gonna be pumping iron like Arnie soon. 🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♂️

shiva82

the mac clone rosin , and concentrates wins alot of these national cups they have underground too. i have hit a dab of some on reflection . just a couple of hits. i have not seen , held or smoked any flower of it though

goingrey

the mac clone rosin , and concentrates wins alot of these national cups they have underground too. i have hit a dab of some on reflection . just a couple of hits. i have not seen , held or smoked any flower of it though
You go to such things? Seems like a huge heatscore to me, but yes I'll admit that is cowardice.

shiva82

You go to such things? Seems like a huge heatscore to me, but yes I'll admit that is cowardice.
never . i hate attention, i destroyed a large chunk of my ego, i'm anti social, i hate lauding or bumlicking, i don't worship . i'm a barhumbug miserable cunt that keeps to himself haha

i could go if i wanted to . most the people i don't like. i will be honest

Latest posts

Latest posts