What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hello Growmies, I am smoking and growing fom the States

Here to soak up whatever I can about growing organically. And to share whatever I can information wise. I have been running plants and chucking pollen for a while now. Well before I purchased my first Yield Master 6 Air Cooled Hood. Long before the led game became a thing.

Anyhow, I have been running organic the past 3 years. Loving ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ it. I will never go back to nutes. All the money I spent over the years since my first run to my last nutrient run. I don't regret it a bit actually. If i never became interested in organics, I still woukd be running Advanced Nutrients. When they dropped that pH perfect line. It literally changed the growing game for me. I was already having success with their line up. I don't care what the AN haters say their products never let me down.

To make a long story longer. I grow for personal use. I do gift to family and 2 close friends, especially on bithdays and Xmas. My grow tents are my escape from everything. My calming to any storm I am having. Anyhoot...I am sure you guys will be seeing me around probably get tired of me popping up her and there. I definitely ain't shy...

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here to soak up whatever I can about growing organically. And to share whatever I can information wise. I have been running plants and chucking pollen for a while now. Well before I purchased my first Yield Master 6 Air Cooled Hood. Long before the led game became a thing.

Anyhow, I have been running organic the past 3 years. Loving ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ it. I will never go back to nutes. All the money I spent over the years since my first run to my last nutrient run. I don't regret it a bit actually. If i never became interested in organics, I still woukd be running Advanced Nutrients. When they dropped that pH perfect line. It literally changed the growing game for me. I wa already having success with their line up. I don't care what the AN haters say their products never let me down.

To make a long story longer. I grow for personal use. I do gift to family and 2 close friends, especially on bithdays and Xmas. My grow tents are my escape from everything. My calming to any storm I am having. Anyhoot...I am sure you guys will be seeing me around probably get tired of me popping up her and there. I definitely ain't shy...
Welcome to the forum plenty to see take a good luck around im sure you will..
:wave:

cellardwellar420

Anyhow, I have been running organic the past 3 years. Loving ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ it. I will never go back to nutes. All the money I spent over the years since my first run to my last nutrient run. I don't regret it a bit actually. If i never became interested in organics, I still woukd be running Advanced Nutrients. When they dropped that pH perfect line. It literally changed the growing game for me. I was already having success with their line up. I don't care what the AN haters say their products never let me down.

Folloved:) hi and i look forward for your postings

Latest posts

Latest posts