What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What are you drinking?

ice minus

It's SATURDAY!!!!

PXL_20241005_222319312.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
those look like some nice cuts and that also looks like some nice beer
we have hard water here in sandiego, ph about: 8, i like to start with 7 and go from there

PadawanWarrior

those look like some nice cuts and that also looks like some nice beer
we have hard water here in sandiego, ph about: 8, i like to start with 7 and go from there
Thanks. It's a mix of cuttings from my no-till pots and cuttings from coco with GH in there. Clone only GG4 and Arctic Cookies. This camera kinda sucks though. It makes things more yellowish than they are. I'm just too lazy to grab my Surface right now.

My well water is about 7.8 usually and around 160 ppm. I just use that. And I decided to have another beer first, :ROFLMAO:
20241012_200140.jpg

PadawanWarrior

ill have another drink too
i also use clone-x those are some fat cuts
/i like the gel myself
Hey Pop Rocks! Same here. I use both the gel and liquid.

Finally done. The two in the front are from last time I took clones a few weeks ago. Just a couple leftovers.
Now time for some Voodoo. Cheers guys, 🍺
20241012_223719.jpg

20241012_223553.jpg

moose eater

2/3 jigger of 100% pomegranate juice mixed with 1 jigger of good blanco/silver tequila, several squirts of lime juice, several squirts of lemon juice, a third to a half of a 12-oz. can of unsweetened grapefruit seltzer water, and 4 or 5 ice cubes.

My own cocktail mix for years now. <7 grams of carbohydrate, packs a nice single-beverage buzz, and tastes nice without being too sweet.

Now for a joint of California Indica.

PadawanWarrior

2/3 jigger of 100% pomegranate juice mixed with 1 jigger of good blanco/silver tequila, several squirts of lime juice, several squirts of lemon juice, a third to a half of a 12-oz. can of unsweetened grapefruit seltzer water, and 4 or 5 ice cubes.

My own cocktail mix for years now. <7 grams of carbohydrate, packs a nice single-beverage buzz, and tastes nice without being too sweet.

Now for a joint of California Indica.
Pics or it didn't happen, :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Latest posts