What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Sun Day morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly clear day here starting at 48F and predicted to reach 75F.

Some good news is that I spent extra time on the stationary bike yesterday and didn't have to use a heating pad on my hips to sleep last night. A better solution than drugs and heat, it continues to work.

I did wake up early obsessing on a wrong done to me by my bosses' boss twenty-four years ago and couldn't go back to sleep, so got up and started my day. Absurd because there is nothing I can do about it now and he is probably already dead.

Unca Walt

420club
Batman used to drink buttermilk on the Adam West version of the show. My sister and I whined to our grandmother that we wanted to drink buttermilk like Batman did. She told us we wouldn’t like it but bought a small carton anyway. She was right. It was horrible. I get she got a good chuckle bout of the looks on our faces when we tried it.😂
Subbie: I bet you’re not the only kids that wanted to try it 😂

Unca Walt: Oh dear. I have buttermilk on cereal every morning. Love it.

Unca Walt

420club
Plus I got the strap grade 3 or 4 for throwing a rock and giving a big bully stiches in his forehead, his family were friends of my grandparents. I got the strap twice!
(*snork*) Reminds me of when I was six... A "big kid" (2 years older than me) wanted to show off to a buddy of his, so he walked over and punched me in the face. This pissed me off immensely, so I picked up half a brick laying nearby and threw it at him. Nailed him in the ribs in the side.

He went screaming home to his mama. Here she comes with him back to talk to my father. Shows my father the huge red brick mark of her sweet child bully. It really was impressive.

Daddy turned to me sternly, shaking a finger at me and said: "Don't you dare ever do that again!"

The lady and her still-crying ex-bully left.

Daddy looked down at me and whispered: "If the little bastard does it again, use the whole brick!" :love:

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Sunday. An ordained day of R&R. So, let the enjoyment begin. Glad for the break. TGFW!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
(*snork*) Reminds me of when I was six... A "big kid" (2 years older than me) wanted to show off to a buddy of his, so he walked over and punched me in the face. This pissed me off immensely, so I picked up half a brick laying nearby and threw it at him. Nailed him in the ribs in the side.

He went screaming home to his mama. Here she comes with him back to talk to my father. Shows my father the huge red brick mark of her sweet child bully. It really was impressive.

Daddy turned to me sternly, shaking a finger at me and said: "Don't you dare ever do that again!"

The lady and her still-crying ex-bully left.

Daddy looked down at me and whispered: "If the little bastard does it again, use the whole brick!" :love:
I recall getting suckered too - when Mark Richardson threw a basketball in my face while I was peacefully reading George Orwell's book 1984 in 1973 - at school - it really stung - so I grabbed him - and put him head first thru the cleaning cupboard door - he ended up with a concussion - and I ended up with a 3 day suspension from school - him and his mates never bothered me again - and eventually I was cleared of any wrong doing - due to being provoked - (self defense) - and not the fella that started violence - once the headmaster had interrogated the many witnesses to it - and my Mum was understanding too -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Having bedded down between fuckyou lizards and two-steps... I'd really like to know where/how these people:

1. Sleep at night
2. Take a dump
3. Take a dump in the dark
4. Most importantly: How do they get laid? <-- They prolly don't; that's why there's only a few of them.
All acquired skills on stilts. They start at birth, so get really good with them.

They probably also have a lot of recipes for eating snakes and gators/crocs.