What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
we cal this kind of combat ' handbags'
fight-couple.gif

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
the final boss is sensei seagal
I'm starting to think you might have a crush on him... or got crushed by him when he sat on your lap maybe.

I have a present for you, this is a youtube channel that's 90% shitting on seagal movies, it's been a long time since I watched it but I remember laughing my ass off many times watching it. The narrator makes this ridiculous voice that's kind of annoying but give him a chance, he's the best at shitting on seagal haha

shiva82

I'm starting to think you might have a crush on him... or got crushed by him when he sat on your lap maybe.

I have a present for you, this is a youtube channel that's 90% shitting on seagal movies, it's been a long time since I watched it but I remember laughing my ass off many times watching it. The narrator makes this ridiculous voice that's kind of annoying but give him a chance, he's the best at shitting on seagal haha

he has grappling skills for sure . he really mangles his training partners . no chance i would even shake his hand . he is not to be trusted. like a sucker punch but with a wrist lock when you don't expect it. breaks a wrist and claims to be some don martial artist lol

shiva82

he has grappling skills for sure . he really mangles his training partners . no chance i would even shake his hand . he is not to be trusted. like a sucker punch but with a wrist lock when you don't expect it. breaks a wrist and claims to be some don martial artist lol

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
There's one of his movies where he doesn't even get up from the chair to do his fights lmao. I wish I could remember which one that was, the video shitting on it was hilarious.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Exactly word for word my thoughts. He's a total bully, every time you see him in somekind of a technique breakdown situation he always abuses his partners using full force and surprise while they're not defending themselves. Plus he's legitimately huge so kind of a piece of shit bully. No way I would shake his hand as you say lmao, I'm staying 10 meters away at all times. I will always outrun him I'm pretty sure.