What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
You should see instagram lmao. It's even worse than forums somehow. They want the most recognition for least amount work, as quick as possible. And money. That's it.

You almost feel odd being someone who's passionate about learning about this plant, among so many posers. "Seedbanks" who prowl around forums, befriending growers to get elite clones from them, then cross everything to everything. There are hundred page threads, in spanish cannabis forums, of people shitting on the guy from sweet seeds who did exactly that without telling anyone and is now probably a millionaire.

This is how the whole macdonalds spanish fembank scene got started by the way. And the dozens of shitty repackaging companies that sell the same bulk seeds changing the name lol. They buy fem seeds from growers at 10 cents of an euro a piece, then sell them for 10 euros. The same seeds that we in Spain get free with our grow shop purchases of nutrients etc, and that I throw straight into the trash.

These people have no shame, no passion, no interest in the plant, just taking seeds, putting them in a plastic vial with a shitty cardboard with a logo of a bud with sunglasses and abackwards hat on, and selling them for 100x the cost. 99% of their workers has never seen a cannabis plant in person, much less ever grown anything. Meanwhile it's the growers who take the risk for this miserable revenue, while these companies operate with no risk at all, as seeds are legal in Spain somehow. Absolute scum.

Dinafem built a million dollar laboratory for their testing, meanwhile their growers get caught with their grow operation because they were stealing electricity because the company obviously is not gonna pay the electricity. Disgusting people and many growers I know were cheering when their company got closed. Good for nothing posers who only care about money and nothing else. They sell seeds like they could sell sunglasses, or whatever other shit they could find at a low price and sell for profit. I am actually getgting angry typing this.

shiva82

You should see instagram lmao. It's even worse than forums somehow. They want the most recognition for least amount work, as quick as possible. And money. That's it.

You almost feel odd being someone who's passionate about learning about this plant, among so many posers. "Seedbanks" who prowl around forums, befriending growers to get elite clones from them, then cross everything to everything. There are hundred page threads, in spanish cannabis forums, of people shitting on the guy from sweet seeds who did exactly that without telling anyone and is now probably a millionaire.

This is how the whole macdonalds spanish fembank scene got started by the way. And the dozens of shitty repackaging companies that sell the same bulk seeds changing the name lol. They buy fem seeds from growers at 10 cents of an euro a piece, then sell them for 10 euros. The same seeds that we in Spain get free with our grow shop purchases of nutrients etc, and that I throw straight into the trash.

These people have no shame, no passion, no interest in the plant, just taking seeds, putting them in a plastic vial with a shitty cardboard with a logo of a bud with sunglasses and abackwards hat on, and selling them for 100x the cost. 99% of their workers has never seen a cannabis plant in person, much less ever grown anything. Meanwhile it's the growers who take the risk for this miserable revenue, while these companies operate with no risk at all, as seeds are legal in Spain somehow. Absolute scum.

Dinafem built a million dollar laboratory for their testing, meanwhile their growers get caught with their grow operation because they were stealing electricity because the company obviously is not gonna pay the electricity. Disgusting people and many growers I know were cheering when their company got closed. Good for nothing posers who only care about money and nothing else. They sell seeds like they could sell sunglasses, or whatever other shit they could find at a low price and sell for profit. I am actually getgting angry typing this.
no good deed goes unpunished , and the best breeders make little profit . way of the world. the one thing these shysters will never have , is a vision , a love and a soul. fuck em. let them choke on them sheckels man .

it is a sad world.

growers here fill buildings , steal eletric , grow beasters, fill fake cali packs and make crazy profit , and act as if they are a self made gangster .

pathetic weasels

shiva82

sheep just get told what to like and have no idea how to think for themselves. for example. mcdonalds is more popular than a michellin star chefs food without a doubt. does that make macdonalds superior? hell no . consensus and popularity is a way of manipulating the sheep.

shiva82

another aspect is the sheep value money over health and love. if my cat does not come home tonight and i have to wait tomorrow morning for her to come home rather than get to work for 8 am , then so be it. the majrity of people would look at me like i have shit in their handbag or asked their mother for a blowjob. they can't believe it . they presume a cat is worthless compared to work and cash . that is just one silly example, but an obvious one i experience

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
haha I went to look in the comment section and the first comment didn't disappoint :ROFLMAO:

"… I’ve never seen such a shameful display .. standing around letting your homies do all your dirt just to flip over the cart … then again I guess you can’t expect much from a non melanated rapper"

Instagram comment section is pure ass cancer