What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

ok, i hope i'm not beeing annoying with the questioning 😂
but if you cross banana and ice cream together and the outcome will smell of rotten ass because of whatever combination of traits recessive or not - would the whole seedlot of that cross produce rotten ass plants? or maybe every other plant there would be one smelling of flowers and another maybe banana and another citrus?
we can call it labrador

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
guilty . of being too cute as charged
This is him in action lol. Crazy asshole. Not sure if I have a dog or somekind of goat
ezgif-5-60d66ee445 (1) (1).gif

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
thats good enough for me, thank you :)
@shiva82 i was just trying to be as clear as possible with the rotten ass hahah
but i hey, theres catpiss and dogshit and some rotten fish too already.
There are some horrendous smells in cannabis that are actually pleasant. Some afghans I grew from Mr nice smelled close to puke or something rotten. Roadkill skunk is one of the most sought after strains in the world and supposedly it actually smells like rotten dead skunk (which in Europe we don't even know what that smells like)

shiva82

There are some horrendous smells in cannabis that are actually pleasant. Some afghans I grew from Mr nice smelled close to puke or something rotten. Roadkill skunk is one of the most sought after strains in the world and supposedly it actually smells like rotten dead skunk (which in Europe we don't even know what that smells like)
for sure . offensive can be good

shiva82

youre absolutely right.
thanks for schooling me guys, i can see clearly now.
i would try and pollenchuck for effects mostly.
i dont care if it smells like the dead queens cunt.
alot of so called breeders are making polyhybrids and imagining the outcomes and selling the seeds. just crossing two special females together and hoping for the best . they buy those females or get gifted them . they never hunt themselves. worth;ess cock suckers

Latest posts

Latest posts