What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i'm a functional hypochondriac. sometimes i feel for others too. in the worse days once i forgot that i ate a whole pack of oreos and later when i took a shit i was like 'fuck, i have blood in my stool'.
laughing helps, humour is a good tool, best if you can lough about yourself. soren kierkegaard wrote something like this. stages of self development, first youre naive, then you learn to laugh about yourself, and the last stage is to aknowledge the existence god because you now know that youre limited. last point of course i cant get on board with.. but he lived a long time ago and was a religious privileged by life dude....
i guess there's still some truth in it though.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i'm a functional hypochondriac. sometimes i feel for others too. in the worse days once i forgot that i ate a whole pack of oreos and later when i took a shit i was like 'fuck, i have blood in my stool'.
laughing helps, humour is a good tool, best if you can lough about yourself. soren kierkegaard wrote something like this. stages of self development, first youre naive, then you learn to laugh about yourself, and the last stage is to aknowledge the existence god because you now know that youre limited. last point of course i cant get on board with.. but he lived a long time ago and was a religious privileged by life dude....
I think there's a lot of truth in it and you don't have to be religious to apply it. For us non believers it helps to still believe in something greater than ourselves, be it the universe or science or whatever you wanna call it. A lot of our mental problems in modern society come from being so self centered and always focusing inwards.

Accepting we are insignificant helps taking away from the self importance we give ourselves which brings a lot of pressure, pain and insecurity. I always liked pictures like this
63c91e800020c.jpeg

We are nothing next to the immensity of the universe. Taking bad stuff that happens to us with a smile and making fun of ourselves as you said, I think also gives us a similar security that religious people get from believing in God. It's just about accepting you are a retard piece of shit and noone will notice when you're gone 😂 Easier said than done but I truly believe this is the path.

shiva82

still a week or two too early for fly argaric and liberty caps. once the grass loses some of its chlorophyll , then it is season. plenty of babies around if you get down low and close to the ground. super tiny though . in a couple f weeks i will photo a sea of fly argarics . a real treat for my senses

Attachments

• IMG_9012.JPG
    IMG_9012.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9013.JPG
    IMG_9013.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9014.JPG
    IMG_9014.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9015.JPG
    IMG_9015.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9016.JPG
    IMG_9016.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9017.JPG
    IMG_9017.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9018.JPG
    IMG_9018.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9019.JPG
    IMG_9019.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9023.JPG
    IMG_9023.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9024.JPG
    IMG_9024.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 26

shiva82

some scenery . did one decent hill sprint. dripping in sweat .

Attachments

• IMG_8998.JPG
    IMG_8998.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9001.JPG
    IMG_9001.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9004.JPG
    IMG_9004.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9005.JPG
    IMG_9005.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9006.JPG
    IMG_9006.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_9008.JPG
    IMG_9008.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9009.JPG
    IMG_9009.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 29

shiva82

ffs i'm at the end of my life?? haha.