What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

What's the story with the Royal Caramel, done done because so fast and early, or had to go down because of the weather (/forecast)?

shiva82

What's the story with the Royal Caramel, done done because so fast and early, or had to go down because of the weather (/forecast)?
i gave it my mate to grow in his yard. i posted a few pictures a few pages back. i don't save any pictures , so you will have to search i'm afraid to say. i chopped it 2- 3 weeks early as mold had set in a few areas into the stem zone , and experience tells me in the u.k , to not leave it longer to fully mould. futile picking parts off here. i will go and trim it shortly with my friend, and grab a handful to smoke . it's all his . i'm just taking a smoke out of it . hopefully mould has not spread . i cut out all infected parts i could see last week . it did alright considering . if it was under protection from the heavy saturating rains she would of been fine

goingrey

i gave it my mate to grow in his yard. i posted a few pictures a few pages back. i don't save any pictures , so you will have to search i'm afraid to say. i chopped it 2- 3 weeks early as mold had set in a few areas into the stem zone , and experience tells me in the u.k , to not leave it longer to fully mould. futile picking parts off here. i will go and trim it shortly with my friend, and grab a handful to smoke . it's all his . i'm just taking a smoke out of it . hopefully mould has not spread . i cut out all infected parts i could see last week . it did alright considering . if it was under protection from the heavy saturating rains she would of been fine
Even indoors it's chop time if there's mold anywhere on the plant for me.

shiva82

backyard royal caramel. premature , and not quite dry yet. i tested a pinner and it did indeed taste and smell of caramel. more so as a clone this round outdoor opposed to as from seed and grown indoor. bits of mould here and there , but most is ok. i drove home paranoid about the smell , and felt baked . in another week i can test it properly. here is a nug

Attachments

• IMG_9034.JPG
    IMG_9034.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9032.JPG
    IMG_9032.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9033.JPG
    IMG_9033.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 30

shiva82

p.cheese x oldtimerhaze . soil blend is or was a bit hot but the plants are settling in ok now. no preflowers as yet

the central laos male i will just test on the pcheese too. it is reliable and easier for me to study .

Attachments

• IMG_9039.JPG
    IMG_9039.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 20

shiva82

"Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will. return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves."

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
yo, did anyone of you ever hear about the blue java banana aka ice cream banana?
Screenshot_20230926-095713~2.png

i was listening to an old episode of the growing with fishes podcast and somebody mentioned having them in their garden.
i researched a bit and found out they can be grown outdoors in europe cause they can withstand a bit of cold temperatures.
its best to grow in pots and bring them in in winter if possible though.
and with small pots they wont grow too big.
ive seen clones available on etsy for around 15 euros.... 🤔

shiva82

yo, did anyone of you ever hear about the blue java banana aka ice cream banana?
View attachment 18895223
i was listening to an old episode of the growing with fishes podcast and somebody mentioned having them in their garden.
i researched a bit and found out they can be grown outdoors in europe cause they can withstand a bit of cold temperatures.
never heard of it . interesting . if you can find them on etsy for 15 then maybe they will be 5 euro elsewhere lol

shiva82

View attachment 18895223
ice cream banana sounds good. i thought you were making up a modern hybrid strain name to begin with

Latest posts

Latest posts