What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU

Shiva Grows

shiva82

cool, so the 'f1' would be fairly stable?
maybe a backcross of a selected offspring to the lao would be also interesting.
hope hes a good one, stoked to see what's coming out of this.
first generation polyhybrid would be a more accurate term. f1 written on its own compared to f1polyhybrid .

i kept my favourite male , based on the 5 senses . it still could be hay for all i know. i have to make a hybrid to be able to judge the male . every pollen chucker works blind unless they are gifted a tried and tested plant

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i feel like i go to war everytime i sleep. sleep apnea is a bitch. i stop breathing many times and it effects my dreams. intense is a under statement .

going on a hike shortly to chill out
You can get tested for the sleep apnea I'm sure there's a place near where you live

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i feel like i go to war everytime i sleep. sleep apnea is a bitch. i stop breathing many times and it effects my dreams. intense is a under statement .

going on a hike shortly to chill out
i used to have it heavily, also extremely loud snoring, but it went down to a very bearable level now that i lost around 30 kilos because of my new diet.

shiva82

i used to have it heavily, also extremely loud snoring, but it went down to a very bearable level now that i lost around 30 kilos because of my new diet.
i sound like a plane taking off i'm told

it is genetic in our family. maybe my parents are related lol. inbred scotsman

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
You can get tested for the sleep apnea I'm sure there's a place near where you live
ive done a test once, they gave me a monitoring device to do the test at home. couldnt really sleep the whole night with some dumb probe up my nose and wires all over.
the doc said i didnt qualify for a real testing, where youre going to a sleep lab and they monitor you there...
he told me to sew a tennisball to the back of a tshirt so i wouldnt sleep on my back, and to loose weight and not to drink or smoke before sleep...

shiva82

ive done a test once, they gave me a monitoring device to do the test at home. couldnt really sleep the whole night with some dumb probe up my nose and wires all over.
the doc said i didnt qualify for a real testing, where youre going to a sleep lab and they monitor you there...
he told me to sew a tennisball to the back of a tshirt so i wouldnt sleep on my back, and to loose weight and not to drink or smoke before sleep...
i qualify for all the tests , and for possible operation. fuck that. i have zero trust or faith in them

i'm my own worse enemy but experience teaches me to accept any conditions i have without interference

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i qualify for all the tests , and for possible operation. fuck that. i have zero trust or faith in them

i'm my own worse enemy but experience teaches me to accept any conditions i have without interference
I really can't get behind that.

Sleep apnea is a serious hit to your quality of life. You really should get it fixed if it's that bad

shiva82

I really can't get behind that.

Sleep apnea is a serious hit to your quality of life. You really should get it fixed if it's that bad
well, wearing the cpap device causes me to have anxiety that is maybe worse . it is awkward to use, has to be fine tuned and calibrated all the time. and it turns into an event . i have other ailments that keep me awake such as burning sensations , sharp pains, sciatica and the likes. it will never be perfect. i just counter it with naps here and there and do my best .

i hear you , and maybe i will have to force myself at some point. as it is genetic i have had it most my life . my brothers , and sister are the same .

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I think you should try the machine at least several times to see if you can get used to it, before discarding it. We have anxiety when we are scared of new things or things we don't know. But trying it a few nights to see if there's an improvement shouldn't be that crazy. Especially if you're having bad nights already.

One thing is not being perfect and another very different to compromising your health because you already decided its not gonna help you.

Last edited:

shiva82

the general practitioners today are middle men and have zero interest in the service user. you book an appointment , they call you instead , then you explain what is happeneing, and only then do they invite you to see them, then you do the same conversation once more, and then they miraculously refer you. then you wait months, then you visit hospital , and so on. each time they get paid . it is a hellhole