What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

I think you should try the machine at least several times to see if you can get used to it, before discarding it. We have anxiety when we are scared of new things or things we don't know. But trying it a few nights to see if there's an improvement shouldn't be that crazy. Especially if you're having bad nights already.

One thing is not being perfect and another very different os.compromising your health because you already decided its not gonna help you.
jah bless you man. sound advice

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
the general practitioners today are middle men and have zero interest in the service user. you book an appointment , they call you instead , then you explain what is happeneing, and only then do they invite you to see them, then you do the same conversation once more, and then they miraculously refer you. then you wait months, then you visit hospital , and so on. each time they get paid . it is a hellhole
If you already decided that then you are blocking yourself from getting help already. Can't win. Sorry but I don't like reading you say these things. I have a laugh when you talk about the bacon and I agree on some things but when health is involved you shouldn't give up just because the solution is awkward or unwarranted.

shiva82

If you already decided that then you are blocking yourself from getting help already. Can't win. Sorry but I don't like reading you say these things. I have a laugh when you talk about the bacon and I agree on some things but when health is involved you shouldn't give up just because the solution is awkward or unwarranted.
for sure . i try tire myself out to a point and relax that part of my throat. the best option would be surgery , but it comes with risk. nothing is perfect. i moan but i'm content enough. if it get sany worse then yes , will have to go to the sleep clinic for a couple of days to be monitored properly and the cpap set up accordingly.

i'm with you brother . i take it on board

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
While I'm at it and you mentioned you are prone to anxiety. The burning sensations and nerve/muscle pain can be related to anxiety. You can get all sort of crazy somatic symptoms from your autonomous nervous system getting triggered. You wouldn't believe some of them.

Do you have real sciatica? Does the pain and numbness get all the way to your foot? Because if you have sciatic pain that only goes down to your knee, they call this "fake sciatica" because there is no actual nerve damage but rather an inflammation of the piriformis muscle in the glute that gives very similar symptoms.

shiva82

While I'm at it and you mentioned you are prone to anxiety. The burning sensations and nerve/muscle pain can be related to anxiety. You can get all sort of crazy somatic symptoms from your autonomous nervous system getting triggered. You wouldn't believe some of them.

Do you have real sciatica? Does the pain and numbness get all the way to your foot? Because if you have sciatic pain that only goes down to your knee, they call this "fake sciatica" because there is no actual nerve damage but rather an inflammation of the piriformis muscle in the glute that gives very similar symptoms.
i have 3 slipped discs, and no cartilage around some of my vertabrae , so i have compression of the nerves throughout the spine. caused by genetic arthritis. had it since my late 20s/ degenerative disease . nothing i can. i counter it by not sitting down and training as much as i can to support the area. if i do nothing physical then it can paralyze me where i cant walk

shiva82

many people much worse off than i ever will be . so i give my prayers to those folk. i put myself last always. if my sleep does not improve then i will make contact and get the plan in motion . cheers

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
many people much worse off than i ever will be . so i give my prayers to those folk. i put myself last always. if my sleep does not improve then i will make contact and get the plan in motion . cheers
i used to, and still do sometimes, think like that. but if i dont care for myself, at some point i cant care for others anymore.