What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Good Moon Day morning brothers and sisters! Let the good times roll! View attachment 19083501 View attachment 19083502

Cloudy with rain today starting at 51F and predicted to reach 71F. I just turned off the sprinkler system as it looks like our rainy season starts today.

Still tracking the Jeeps parasitic battery drain while sitting. It seems to change, suggesting that it is a draw that intermittently isn't timing out properly.

Tennis ball scores have fallen off in the park but Miss Layla and I are still usually collecting a few per day. We have about three grocery bags ready to go to the Humane Society again.

I had my webmaster helping me with my computer and website yesterday. One of my old drives failed requiring recovery and for some reason Graywolfslair.com has been losing pictures.

I continue testing some medicinal gummies for a lab in the land of CA. I've tried the Myrcene, the 25mg D-9, and 2mg Psilocybin so far. I have the 10mg D-9 Rosin gummies yet to go.
If you need a "Rosin Crash Test Dummy" I am available.
More experienced in the Test Dummy than the Rosin but I usually learn fast sometimes.

Dime

I have a Tacoma that I bought from my neighbor. When she had it she was having parasitic battery drain. I found a thread where the A/C compressor clutch relay was an issue as it would constantly cycle on and off when the ignition was off. I swapped the relay out for her and the battery drain went away. I know Toyota and Jeep are different manufacturers but maybe a relay is faulty in your Jeep. I can’t recall if you isolated the circuit but that may point you in a good direction.
To find a draw:
Make sure battery is fully charged at 12.6 v
Turn off all accessories and shut the doors,hood etc
Disconnect negative terminal and put multimeter in line,red to cable,black to post
Set multimeter to amps 20A down to milliamps
Any draw below 50 ma is permissible
Pull fuses out one at a time and see if the readings change,if they have that circuit is the problem,sometimes it can be more than one circuit. Find out what is running on that circuit and check each device related or running on that circuit

oldmaninbc

420club
Yummy, you got some good bread to go with that?
Hi Sub, oh, I like a good piece of bread and a variety of bread for a variety of reasons.

I try to be somewhat health conscious but I eat what I like mostly. I think I will be going into the lab after the end of the month when I talk with my doctor, she likes to send me for tests. My blood work is usually pretty darn good.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good afternoon folks, I’m just checking in to see how everybody’s doing. We have absolutely zero utilities and one of my propane tanks is not feeding into the other so I’m out of gas. No AC no water no nothing. On the way to the gym, I’ve never seen so much devastation to houses and roads. Trees, electrical lines roofs scattered all over the neighborhoods. I was extremely fortunate not to have any structural damage on my home, but my yard is quite a different story. I haven’t had the time to read back at all and what was going on, but I hope everybody’s safe.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you need a "Rosin Crash Test Dummy" I am available.
More experienced in the Test Dummy than the Rosin but I usually learn fast sometimes.

But of course! Have you been fitted for a good helmet and tested it yet?

Rugby helmet testing 1912.jpg

oldmaninbc

420club
Good afternoon folks, I’m just checking in to see how everybody’s doing. We have absolutely zero utilities and one of my propane tanks is not feeding into the other so I’m out of gas. No AC no water no nothing. On the way to the gym, I’ve never seen so much devastation to houses and roads. Trees, electrical lines roofs scattered all over the neighborhoods. I was extremely fortunate not to have any structural damage on my home, but my yard is quite a different story. I haven’t had the time to read back at all and what was going on, but I hope everybody’s safe.
Hello Boo, I was so taken back when I seen the devastation to your property. I always enjoyed your yard photos and felt your pride in your handywork. Sorry Boo.

However, your safe and that is a very good thing. Hopefully they can get your local community back on track sooner than later. Was either Dutch or Ivan put off by the hurricane?

oldmaninbc

420club
" It is not uncommon to feel a dull ache for a day or two. This sensation may be noted as soon as the rubber band is applied."
Tomorrow at 10 😞❤️
In the scheme of things DB it could be worse. If your not in need of a hemmerroidhoidectemy consider yourself fortunate. This would be more invasive and uncomfortable, lasting weeks.

I did find the bands to be irritating.

Otherwise, hope all is well DB

kevinn

Probably a stupid question, but can you get the propane company out to look at your tank. Can you shut the tank off and pipe the the other manifold ???

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
What a day. After being gone for three days, things get backed up. Flipped to into flower two into the dry cure tent for 48 hours of darkness, took cuts and fed and watered everybody. Need to go outside and do some work outside now that I’m done down here. On the run later.

OleReynard

Good to hear from ya Boo at any rate

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Probably a stupid question, but can you get the propane company out to look at your tank. Can you shut the tank off and pipe the the other manifold ???
I called in an order a week ago, and they still have me on the back end of the schedule because it’s not a “priority“. The full tank has to run through the empty tank to get to the house and something stopping the full tank from going into the empty tank. I’ve been here for 25 years and never had a problem with transfer of tanks but the last delivery somebody must’ve with something. The gas company is in no rush to deliver gas and there’s no possibility of anybody over there doing anything mechanical. This is just getting fucked up with companies that don’t want to do their job . Hell, It takes two months to see a doctor when you’re sick. They want us to die off and make room for the rainbow parade. Fuck them, I’ll live as long as I can just to piss them off.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
That is your world …others may disagree.

indeed it is my world when I am growing and trimming my flowers

in case you didn’t notice , I was talking about my grows ..I don’t do a California trim on my flowers…

like someone already pointed , those meticulously boutique trimmed flowers are for bag appeal and bag appeal only…

a close trim doesn’t make the weed any more potent

and obviously others would disagree , I have been paying attention

but then again , it is mostly subjective

but hey , you already know all this

and now I have a question for all you mind readers out there:

cheers