What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the best natural method to counter gravitational compression of the spine is to invest in a pull up bar . this is what i use to keep mobile . when i'm taken out , i'm bed bound , but for a quick recovery i force myself to use the pull up bar to dangle and do leg raises and decompress my spine. some times i attach weights to my legs to pull my spine out to where it needs to be . spondylosis since my mid 20s

Attachments

• IMG_9029.JPG
    IMG_9029.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 27

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
the best natural method to counter gravitational compression of the spine is to invest in a pull up bar . this is what i use to keep mobile . when i'm taken out , i'm bed bound , but for a quick recovery i force myself to use the pull up bar to dangle and do leg raises and decompress my spine. some times i attach weights to my legs to pull my spine out to where it needs to be . spondylosis since my mid 20s
I have a friend who has a lot of back problems, and he has a special strap for spinal decompression, that goes around your head and under your jaw. You then hang yourself from a door frame. Not literally hang but rather sit down and control how much of your weight pulls from the strap. He says it's the most helpful thing for his back pain.

shiva82

I have a friend who has a lot of back problems, and he has a special strap for spinal decompression, that goes around your head and under your jaw. You then hang yourself from a door frame. Not literally hang but rather sit down and control how much of your weight pulls from the strap. He says it's the most helpful thing for his back pain.
great idea , very useful. i will look into them. any idea what they are called? my mother could use one

the pull up bar i can train at the same time and stay strong and also use in a similar way. just use my body to control severity

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
great idea , very useful. i will look into them. any idea what they are called? my mother could use one

the pull up bar i can train at the same time and stay strong and also use in a similar way. just use my body to control severity
I have not seen them in person but I assume it's something like this (I just googled headstrap spinal decompression)
IMG_20230925_160121.jpg

DaEarl73

For sure the best a pull up bar! I can’t put one because the door frames are too fragile. I miss having one!

shiva82

muay thai , also is excellent for decompression . i have not thai boxed in 2 years now i think. so i'm not as loose i was. even warming up in thai stance and shadow boxing is really helpful. i can still throw question mark kicks . even with a spaz back.. well after a warm up. i just tried and failed off a cold start

this lad does it effortlessly

Latest posts

Latest posts