What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i need to just make one initial cross against any females, and check stability first job . he looks good , but who knows

shiva82

that sounds pretty fire to me. but probably there will be too much variation in the offspring no?
in the f1 they will be not much variation , in the f2s and so on would get complex. as a poly , that would be a good hybrid to be fair. if you like indica and sativa effects. the black triangle is solid stable . produces decent polyhybrids

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
in the f1 they will be not much variation , in the f2s and so on would get complex. as a poly , that would be a good hybrid to be fair. if you like indica and sativa effects. the black triangle is solid stable . produces decent polyhybrids
sounds good, i thought black triangle was an f1 hybrid.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Dia is a super market in Spain, they are red colored, that’s why I thought revegeta borrowed the shopping carts from there
Ah you mean Día supermarkets, no we don't have those in my area. The red shopping carts are from Spar and I have another one from Consum. Dia shopping carts are black too if I remember correctly.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
haha same troll face as on my vaping atomizer as an avatar on the video you posted... sorry, i'm a little overmedicated i have a sore neck.
Screenshot_20230925-105426.png