What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i just lost 10 minutes of my life watching the fury fight vs the old ufc champ. terrible . fury takes a slap on the top of the head. looks for the canvas and takes a dive . to make it interesting and his mates make a few extra quid at the bookies

just as i expected. a cash grab joke fight . sparring session

shiva82

my cat jumped in my stash box . ffs . i had the lid off for literally 30 seconds, she comes running up the stairs as i'm choosing a bud and jumps and lands smack in the middle of my buds haha. if i have hairs in my buds , they are not pubes

DaEarl73

Who invented trimming anyway, High Times magazine?
Hahahaha good one! I used to trim just the big stuff away and give it a extra manicure when people asked for something. Like this it felt like they pay my trimming hahahaha and they also could not come in a rush and go, what I hated hahahaha now I want to get rid of everything at once, so it’s different, perfect hand trimmed buds..

shiva82

yeah . i tend to trim most the junk , and leave internal leaves until i roll a number , and then i manicure away the leaf for trim. once my stash is running low i have a pile of leaf and dust that i spin

shiva82

breakfast reefer . makes the world more tolerable is my reasoning and feels great too

Attachments

• IMG_9452.JPG
    IMG_9452.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 23

goingrey

Hahahaha good one! I used to trim just the big stuff away and give it a extra manicure when people asked for something. Like this it felt like they pay my trimming hahahaha and they also could not come in a rush and go, what I hated hahahaha now I want to get rid of everything at once, so it’s different, perfect hand trimmed buds..

Hehe wasn't even a joke.

The top droolworthy most expensive shit used to look like my "why bother I'm not selling it" percy trim jobs.

1698571825691.png

And the average Joe was smoking something that looked like this

1698571877076.png

From the vintage photo thread. Should subscribe to High Times to get access to their archive..

Latest posts

Latest posts