What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

I remember watching an interview with some hitman, legit psychopath, but then in the end, when the interviewer commented that sure maybe that is an issue you have but you could have also directed it towards like being a fearless fireman or whatever, even the hitman seemed to catch a feeling. Point being, we need all kinds of people, and we can all go many ways.. psychopath or not.
maybe he was sociopath , or a good actor and ability to confuse and give the viewer or interegator a different impression . they are wiley

goingrey

maybe he was sociopath , or a good actor and ability to confuse and give the viewer or interegator a different impression . they are wiley
Well that was my interpretation not the interviewers. But you could well be right and it could have been a calculated sympathy move. But doesn't really matter how he felt anyway, I still believe that we are given choices instead of being predisposed for evil. But who knows, there sure is a whole lot of evil, by choice then, maybe that's worse.

shiva82

imagine how easy it must of been to fool people before the television and just using a radio . few channels , and state broadcast to the masses anything you like. they would believe it. they were not bad people. the propaganda producers were and are the bad ones and the problem

shiva82

Well that was my interpretation not the interviewers. But you could well be right and it could have been a calculated sympathy move. But doesn't really matter how he felt anyway, I still believe that we are given choices instead of being predisposed for evil. But who knows, there sure is a whole lot of evil, by choice then, maybe that's worse.
moral compasses can be damaged for sure , or forsaken