What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

I don't like it but I don't dislike it enough to keep me from traveling either.
i understand . i'm just projecting some of my paranoia haha or thoughts , or ideas. when we go to the dentist and they take an xray. they tend to stand behind a big sheet or glass in a sealed room . meanwhile , millions of people everyday get the same treatment t, if not worse, delivered to the full body, and paying for the experience . every system we have to rely on is fucked lol

goingrey

Trains are an awesome way to travel, watch the world go by from the window, zenlike. More environmentally friendly too. We should start investing more into the infrastructure worldwide, more and faster routes.

DaEarl73

I do, 7€/L for the locals and 12€/L for the tourists. But this harvest will yield between 300-350 L so it's not like I am swimming in oil. I only have 55 trees.

If you're thinking about me sending you some, I already checked shipping prices because I wanted to send some oil to a British friend to whom I'm gonna send cannabis seeds as well. But I was shocked to see shipping costs came to 15€ for a 1L bottle, 35€ for a 5L bottle. Kind of crazy.

If you're ever in my area get in touch and I will give you some for free and stay for lunch👍
Don’t say this, otherwise I will stand in front of your door soon hahahaha finished trimming, hate the cleaning part, love the growing and smoking part though hahahaha

DaEarl73

what do you mean by no freedom of scienc
Universities needs to be independent from state etc. they got repressed in researching what they want. It’s a beautiful country but he made it unlivable for some. For me that’s the opposite of a cool guy, but I know people like „strong male leader“, but we all know where they „lead(er)“ us hahahaha take it easy, have a nice one

shiva82

i would always employ a strong male leader over a weak male leader . leaders of nations are puppets and not leaders

ost

I don't like it but I don't dislike it enough to keep me from traveling either.
just drive my old car a new 6 speed in a 1975 monza makes a big difference in gas mileage tied to a 383 stroker, sure would have been nice to have access to these new gear boxes 40 years ago.closest i have been to this kind of milage was a 1967 ford galaxie500 289 2 barrel carb ,three on the tree, with electrie overdrive 22 mpg and4 door, pack 8 friends to concerts zz top ,uriah heap, black oak arkansaw great times!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts