What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Hehe wasn't even a joke.

The top droolworthy most expensive shit used to look like my "why bother I'm not selling it" percy trim jobs.

View attachment 18911771

And the average Joe was smoking something that looked like this

View attachment 18911772

From the vintage photo thread. Should subscribe to High Times to get access to their archive..
i have this bookor near identical . high times encyclopedia . i used to drool over these shots and still do . gold in there

shiva82

what will happen to all these youngsters today , who are having healthy teeth filed down and then ultrawhite alloy fake teeth slotted over the top . i do not know. i call them turkey teeth . as they usually go to turkey to try and save some cash .

shiva82

i imagine the stumps just rot underneath after having the protective layer removed and then covered in an alloy and adhesive?

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i just lost 10 minutes of my life watching the fury fight vs the old ufc champ. terrible . fury takes a slap on the top of the head. looks for the canvas and takes a dive . to make it interesting and his mates make a few extra quid at the bookies

just as i expected. a cash grab joke fight . sparring session
I didn't even bother to watch. Just caught the highlights on youtube. It's been a while since Fury looked so fat and out of shape. Looks like a trashbag full of pudding 🤷‍♂️ He should be embarassed he let it go to a split decision. He was hugging Francis more than punching him. The Gipsy King, more like The Gispy Burger King. He does have a chin though, some of those hooks sent people flying across the cage in the ufc.

goingrey

Maybe it's a case of too much thirst but when I'm out and about it seems like they haven't stopped being beautiful yet, the women..

shiva82

I didn't even bother to watch. Just caught the highlights on youtube. It's been a while since Fury looked so fat and out of shape. Looks like a trashbag full of pudding 🤷‍♂️ It's embarassing he let it go to a split decision. He was hugging Francis more than punching him. The Gipsy King, more like The Gispy Burger King. He does have a chin though, some of those hooks sent people flying across the cage in the ufc.
he is a big dosser. on the slide . damaged boxing for too long. wbc are a disgrace too. its a shitshow

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
he is a big dosser. on the slide . damaged boxing for too long. wbc are a disgrace too. its a shitshow
Boxing really is at an all time low. They need to unify all the bullshit belts and make an actual promotion where the top guys fight each other. This is not worth watching. If 30-40% mma fights are decent, with boxing it's more like 3%. Not even worth tuning in.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
The doggy went home this morning. She belonged to a hunter who lives 1 km away from my house. She was so happy to see him too, I was buzzing. Pelusa is her name (fuzz).

shiva82

Boxing really is at an all time low. They need to unify all the bullshit belts and make an actual promotion where the top guys fight each other. This is not worth watching. If 30-40% mma fights are decent, with boxing it's more like 3%. Not even worth tuning in.
i agree. should only be one belt per division , and have 50-50 fights match made , instead of home fighters fighting tomato cans

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i agree. should only be one belt per division , and have 50-50 fights match made , instead of home fighters fighting tomato cans
It's been that way for so long though, do you think there's possibility for change? If you compare boxers records to mma fighters, you can see just by the numbers how pampered and sheltered they are. In mma a 25-12 record is decent because the top guys fight each other all the timeand they're bound to lose some fights. How is Fury still undefeated? Lack of decent opponents. Imagine if the top football teams never fought each other... It's just silly 🤦‍♂️

shiva82

It's been that way for so long though, do you think there's possibility for change? If you compare boxers records to mma fighters, you can see just by the numbers how pampered and sheltered they are. In mma a 25-12 record is decent because the top guys fight each other all the timeand they're bound to lose some fights. How is Fury still undefeated? Lack of decent opponents. Imagine if the top football teams never fought each other... It's just silly 🤦‍♂️
money can change it . if the saudis buy out each federation for example. and merge all the belts and make the best fight the best and start paying all fighters fairly, clean up the scoring and refereeing, make a pension plan and make it less damaging to the majority who take up the sport, we can move places

Latest posts

Latest posts