What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
1728435968629.png

Drunk.....

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good evening OF, time for a ham sandwich on a bun and some pork and beans. That's what a tired old man can come up with. My body is all stiff and soar and getting worse by the hour. Time to lay down and take the weight of my spine and it's cookie time. The other half of the roof tomorrow.
Enjoy the cookie and rest OM. You deserve it after a day on the roof. I won't do it. I have plants to attend to...ha ha. See you tomorrow.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good evening OF, time for a ham sandwich on a bun and some pork and beans. That's what a tired old man can come up with. My body is all stiff and soar and getting worse by the hour. Time to lay down and take the weight of my spine and it's cookie time. The other half of the roof tomorrow.
Take it easy old man. Be careful on that roof. You really shouldn’t be up there tho. Enjoy your cookie sleep well

cola

A pall of smoke........my anus.
Miltons gonna be a motherfucker I am expecting two of the wifes sisters die.
Live in low lying flood prone areas on the surge side of expected landing with zero house prep.
Some folks just refuse to believe it can happen to them. Why them? Because you are like anyone else, Gak.
Milton does not give a fark who you are. Had two relatives, since moved, that would have been right in the path.
Fortunately, they were inland. Those who choose to live on the ocean side with a view have made their choice.
Me, I am inland about sixty miles, and sit one meter from the top of a 300 meter hill, about 1000 feet above sea level. Florida has wonderful year round weather (other than storms). But it can obviously be a very dangerous place too. I'm internally sad for those that choose to stay potentially directly in harms way. We all make choices, All with a price.:cautious:

Yarddog

Tried a new method. Our baby is still in our bedroom. So when I get up at night I have to be quiet. Since I’m in the living room I decided to eat a little each time I get up. Only the second time tonight but I feel better. The theory is since my stomach holds such a small amount, by morning I’m so hungry I am sick. Which takes half the day to get over. I ate half a banana and a pickle. I gotta beat this sickness somehow. And being malnourished isn’t going to be the winning hand.

Seeing the pictures of cars stuck on the interstate fleeing north. Georgia used to shut down the southbound lanes and run them northbound as well. Florida didn’t appear to be doing that.
If I lived down there I think the only way would to be very conservative and leave at the very instant that you knew you needed to. But wouldn’t give time to prep your property. And we know a little prep for shutters etc make a difference as long as flooding doesn’t get you.maybe pack a couple fuel cans, could always toss em as you used them. Some reports are people are running out of fuel on the roads with gas sold out. If people did just a little planning for SHTF things could be smoother.