What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the first field with lake and beaitiful mountain view , that we found , when a friend had passed his test first time and had a car at 17, and drove us all to north wales. we found the perfect spot after a tour and asked the farmer if we could pitch a couple of tents for a think a fiver for 3 x tents. the farmer was chuffed, and even gave us fire wood. fast forward 24 years and it a booming enterprise with toilets, shop, food canteen , sailing club , the works, and that same farmer lives in monaco as a millionaire . i do not camp there anymore as it far too busy and expensive. i camp at a number of disused mines with resevoirs and lakes in the mountain valleys

RobFromTX

Honduras and new caledonia moving on up

Attachments

• IMG_20231019_062709350.jpg
    IMG_20231019_062709350.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20231019_062716640.jpg
    IMG_20231019_062716640.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 27

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Yeah the new caledonias are the smaller seedlings but im hoping they can catch up
I'm sure they will. They will get all scraggly and overgrown anyway it's just a matter of time haha. A little jealous, as most years by this time I would also have seedlings in my grow room. But I am giving up on growing indoors for the time being. It's gonna feel so weird to not have to worry about temps/humidity/feeding etc

Latest posts

Latest posts