What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
my bad, there was a 'fun fact' written on one of the packages. they say they cut corners to help you find the right position in low light conditions or something equally bland. hehe

goingrey

my bad, there was a 'fun fact' written on one of the packages. they say they cut corners to help you find the right position in low light conditions or something equally bland. hehe
Yea that's what it's for, or blind people. Club has them beat though, no glue, doesn't matter which way around it is.

goingrey is eagle eyed on the ball . razor sharp
Hehe I love rolling papers

shiva82

alot of manufactured chaos as predicted. they really are pushing for this 'great reset' at the cost of humanity .

shiva82

Yea that's what it's for, or blind people. Club has them beat though, no glue, doesn't matter which way around it is.

Hehe I love rolling papers
i'm still on the ocb unbleached . the smoking unbleached are the same but half the price , without roaches

goingrey

i'm still on the ocb unbleached . the smoking unbleached are the same but half the price , without roaches
The gimmick packs are usually poor value for money. Sucks when that's the only kind they have at the local of the papers you want. Gotta bite the bullet, buy something else, or order online. First world problems lol.

shiva82

The gimmick packs are usually poor value for money. Sucks when that's the only kind they have at the local of the papers you want. Gotta bite the bullet, buy something else, or order online. First world problems lol.
dr hermans used to have the best paper selection in town

Latest posts

Latest posts