What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Congratulations. I haven't had a drop of alcohol since 2016 myself. or any drug other than weed, and coffee I guess. Not even a beer.
good choice. it is the worlds worst drug. that is why it is the easiest to get hold of and it easy to make too

even that retard in bacon corner that confused the definition of artificial intelligence A.I with ,Ai , aluminum for like a week, can brew his own alcohol easily to a decent standard.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
good choice. it is the worlds worst drug. that is why it is the easiest to get hold of and it easy to make too

even that retard in bacon corner that confused the definition of artificial intelligence A.I with ,Ai , aluminum for like a week, can brew his own alcohol easily to a decent standard.
I would argue sugar is worse than alcohol, or at least on par. But yeah, trying to live as clean as possible but I just can't give up weed, it's been a part of my life forever. Don't wanna give it up either, a man needs to have SOME vice I guess haha.

Whenever I read AI anywhere, it always makes me think of Al Bundy lmao.

goingrey

that could work . best to do pasta al dente seperate, and then combine and roll through and finish. garnish with fresh herbs
A lot of people say you can't do it, but I do it. Can't be bothered with multiple pots and what not. Everything in the pan. Doesn't look pretty but tastes good and easier than heating up a microwave dinner. If "the macaroni's soggy, the peas are mushed, and the chicken tastes like wood", just keep on frying (aserejé). Well the peas will still be mushed.

shiva82

A lot of people say you can't do it, but I do it. Can't be bothered with multiple pots and what not. Everything in the pan. Doesn't look pretty but tastes good and easier than heating up a microwave dinner. If "the macaroni's soggy, the peas are mushed, and the chicken tastes like wood", just keep on frying (aserejé). Well the peas will still be mushed.

yeah if you add enough water you can, and evaporate the majority of water off as the pasta becomes soft

student style cooking lol

shiva82

with great shame i did not get to wales and camp this year, or camp elsewhere. i repent . i will redeem myself next year by going at least twice

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
with great shame i did not get to wales and camp this year, or camp elsewhere. i repent . i will redeem myself next year by going at least twice
One of my best mates is Welsh (sp?). He's the only one of my friends who cares about combat sports and he's my main partner for watching fights. Kind of a scary guy, ex-MP now libertarian semi-survivalist lol. But has a heart of gold.

Great card this weekend btw. 6 Dagestanis on one card I don't now if my heart can take it.

shiva82

Probably it would be really beautiful right around now with all the autumn colors?
it can also be a complete wash out and constant rain, wales never freezes near the coast , but i enjoy camping in snowdonia, and it gets alot colder in that region and the weather can be wild. my girlfriend does not go camping unless it is glam camping in a wooden hut or with luxury and comfort

shiva82

anglesey for example has its own micro climate and year round mild. gulf stream .

i could go camp there now to be fair

maybe i could go next couple of weeks on a sunny day. i can only go for one evening too as i have my cat to take care of

Latest posts

Latest posts