What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

I'm sure they will. They will get all scraggly and overgrown anyway it's just a matter of time haha. A little jealous, as most years by this time I would also have seedlings in my grow room. But I am giving up on growing indoors for the time being. It's gonna feel so weird to not have to worry about temps/humidity/feeding etc

Sativas prefer the outdoors. No way would i be growing indoors if i could grow outdoors like you. Your zacateca buds look really good too. Post a smoke report on those when you can. Im interested in any differences

shiva82

i will open the batting with a joint of p.cheese ibl.

Attachments

• IMG_9325.JPG
    IMG_9325.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 33

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
you would enjoy this one. medium potency but almost sickly strong flavour . i find it unique. extreme aroma and taste
i think i had the opportunity to sample some paradise cheese and it was very nice. or maybe it was some other cheese line.
i remember puffing on some other cheese that didnt do me too well.
i think it was from greenhouse seeds.

shiva82

i think i had the opportunity to sample some paradise cheese and it was very nice. or maybe it was some other cheese line.
i remember puffing on some other cheese that didnt do me too well.
i think it was from greenhouse seeds.
i once had a clone of sk1 . i found it around 20 years ago. i had ot the same time cheese was popular and i had the exodus cut. the sk1 i had was even more pungent than cheese. i gave the clone to a female scottsh grower called mrs fly. lovely lass. i hope she is still alive and cool as ever. a chap called biz i think recieved the clone too. another lovely person i miss. met him a couple of times back in the day . you can find the clone if you search mrsfly skunk1 .

i gave some to a friend who used to work for granada television , and he had a designated smoke spot that he always safely used. the day he had my skunk 1 he lit a joint, and some builders 20 storeys up in the air and around 500 ft away could smell it and started yelling and gesturing , and eventually one made his way down and over to my friend to ask him wtf he was smoking. lol

Latest posts

Latest posts