What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

elanius

Veteran
Original Haze keeper x (Colombian Gold x Acapulco Gold)

This bud really surprised me with its smell, during the flowering, it smelled exactly like green hojari incense, if you buy this resin and burn it, you will get the exact same experience. However the cure completely transforms the smell to sour green apple. Quite unique I think, dont remember smelling this one before. The high feels like a sunshine in your heart, so warm and content, the whole being is at peace.
DSC_0047.JPG

DSC_0095.JPG
DSC_0097.JPG
DSC_0060.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0052.JPG

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Original Haze keeper x (Colombian Gold x Acapulco Gold)

This bud really surprised me with its smell, during the flowering, it smelled exactly like green hojari incense, if you buy this resin and burn it, you will get the exact same experience. However the cure completely transforms the smell to sour green apple. Quite unique I think, dont remember smelling this one before. The high feels like a sunshine in your heart, so warm and content, the whole being is at peace.
View attachment 19048247
View attachment 19048245 View attachment 19048246 View attachment 19048244 View attachment 19048243 View attachment 19048249
Looking great
Who's was the Colombian Gold x Acapulco gold from ?

kro-magnon

Veteran
the Colombian Gold was selected from the old release from World of Seeds by Solar Logos, the mother was kept and later pollinated by selected Acapulco Gold male from Snowhigh.
I had an incredible male coming from World of seed's Colombia Gold, with the strongest smell I've ever had in veg,used it to make seeds with a Headbanger and Sky Lotus females, their progeny was great. It looks like WOS had a nice CG line for a while, surprising for a company like that but all is possible in the seeds business.
About the female you have shown above, the sour green apple is really strong ? That's a terpene profile I found in a Sour Jack female(notKarma's version,earlier) with a Granny smith smell and taste, it was delicious.Never found another female with this smell/tatse.

elanius

Veteran
Yeah nowadays WOS doesnt have the best rep, but from what I read, looking for some information reg. their Colombian Gold, it seems there was gold in this line, maybe more so in the older release.
About the female you have shown above, the sour green apple is really strong ?
The smell is kind of delicate but quite strong for this type of plant, made hash from half of her and the whole room reeked of sour apples.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Yeah nowadays WOS doesnt have the best rep, but from what I read, looking for some information reg. their Colombian Gold, it seems there was gold in this line, maybe more so in the older release.

The smell is kind of delicate but quite strong for this type of plant, made hash from half of her and the whole room reeked of sour apples.
I got the CG seeds from WOS in 2015,the same year I got the Headbanger seeds.
The sour apple in the Sour-Jack(freebees from O7/08) was pretty loud, I should have try to keep this trait alive because I've never this it again.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
IMG_20240812_131332_edit_176650418316793.jpg

Jamaican x Durban started in April cut in August. I'm getting an inspection so I have to remove any trace of it 🥲. I'll start a new one in September.
IMG_20240812_131422_edit_176697308048036.jpg

She smells of 5 types of ripenness of tropical mangoes with very floral undertones, compared to the mother Jamaican that smells of ripe mango this one has a more complex profile, but I can't detect any aniseed from the Durban side (I'm hoping it comes out a bit in the cure).

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I don't know if length of bloom time will mean it's the ultimate sativa but this will be by far the longest flowering plants I've ever grown.
I have this Multi Haze from @JohnnyChicago that I stuck outdoors to see her structure, it won't bloom here in Virginia, but it's beautiful in the sun.
I have this same plant and two of her sisters indoors and they have been getting 12 hours of light or less since May 11th, and are just at the very beginning stages of flower.
That's 17 weeks of being in the bloom tent. At this slow rate, they look like they have another 10 weeks at least. 😂
I think before this, the longest flowering time I grew was a OHaze from Todd that was 13 or 14 weeks.
My sativa closet will be testing my patience this time

Here's pic of outdoor plant, I'll get indoor pics soon
IMG_20240817_140222527_HDR~3.jpg
IMG_20240813_183700156.jpg

Last edited:

Old Piney

I don't know if length of bloom time will mean it's the ultimate sativa but this will be by far the longest flowering plants I've ever grown.
I have this Multi Haze from @JohnnyChicago that I stuck outdoors to see her structure, it won't bloom here in Virginia, but it's beautiful in the sun.
I have this same plant and two of her sisters indoors and they have been getting 12 hours of light or less since May 11th, and are just at the very beginning stages of flower.
That's 17 weeks of being in the bloom tent. At this slow rate, they look like they have another 10 weeks at least. 😂
I think before this, the longest flowering time I grew was a OHaze from Todd that was 13 or 24 weeks.
My sativa closet will be testing my patience this time

Here's pic of outdoor plant, I'll get indoor pics soon View attachment 19050041 View attachment 19050042
Hay man I know that dog lol

kro-magnon

Veteran
This outdoor plant is beautiful, your dog as well looks beautiful:)
Honestly I would go mad with a plant this long to get mature, the longest flowering plant I've ever grown took 18 weeks before being harvestable and could have gone to 20 weeks to have more than a few amber trichomes here and there, when I cut her she 80/90% milky, and a bit of clear and amber mixed. It was a test grow for a friend who wanted to work with a seed producer and the seeds were supposed to be 9/10 weekers, let me say he didn't buy any seeds from this scammer, the guy behind GURU seeds, he's a crook.
After all this time the buds from the plants flowered for 18 weeks were not really extraordaniry, not worth the energy cost to grow them;

befa

O6 LAT? Are you living just above the equator? I thought you were from Europe?
I don't know where you live exactly but this plant is very early to flower anyway.
Hi, it's still Europe, on our remote islands
A friend who needed a strong genetic, for the end of the second cycle, which is rainy and windy
It will be tested again in November, with a greater volume of topping and other things.
Thank you and good day

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
This outdoor plant is beautiful, your dog as well looks beautiful:)
Honestly I would go mad with a plant this long to get mature, the longest flowering plant I've ever grown took 18 weeks before being harvestable and could have gone to 20 weeks to have more than a few amber trichomes here and there, when I cut her she 80/90% milky, and a bit of clear and amber mixed. It was a test grow for a friend who wanted to work with a seed producer and the seeds were supposed to be 9/10 weekers, let me say he didn't buy any seeds from this scammer, the guy behind GURU seeds, he's a crook.
After all this time the buds from the plants flowered for 18 weeks were not really extraordaniry, not worth the energy cost to grow them;
Yeah I'm worried about these not being worth the time too. I haven't grown many real sativa's. Just OHaze, Bangi Haze, Vietnam black x Liu Hahn, Malawi x Panama , and a few others that I can't remember. I don't seem to like sativa's, but I'm determined to find one that I do like, I know that I just haven't grown enough to find a great one.
I'm liking the aroma being put off by Panama X Sour Bubble, but that just leans sativa and not pure.
I'm just glad that I have multiple tents and closets, so that I have room for these long flowering plants, I'd be in a bad spot if these plants were taking up all the space of my only grow spot.

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
Hi, it's still Europe, on our remote islands
A friend who needed a strong genetic, for the end of the second cycle, which is rainy and windy
It will be tested again in November, with a greater volume of topping and other things.
Thank you and good day
OK I see what type of island you're talking because europe goes from 36 to 71° in lat so I was a bit confused first.
Man you have one of the best climate growing climate on this island, maybe a bit too humid for buds really too dense?