What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Cerebralfluid

Im not as worried about security anymore, now that my state legalized home grow, but since I'm technically over my legal plant count of 4, I figured I'd stick with not posting my face. And making my wife laugh is one of my most important duties. 😂
I think plant counts are infringement of human rights. I refuse to grow only 4 or 6 plants, it's not enough for my needs

elanius

Veteran
I got the CG seeds from WOS in 2015,the same year I got the Headbanger seeds.
The sour apple in the Sour-Jack(freebees from O7/08) was pretty loud, I should have try to keep this trait alive because I've never this it again.
I was just checking the stem rub on these and 3 out of 6 is strong sour apple smell. It is the same genetic combo only reversed, the mother was best Colombian Gold x Acapulco Gold and father selected Original Haze male, the sour apple trait seems to be even more dominant here, since I dont remember any OHaze x CGAG smelling like that in the veg. phase. Pretty excited about this one:pimp3:
cgag1xOH.jpg

LG/

Im not as worried about security anymore, now that my state legalized home grow, but since I'm technically over my legal plant count of 4, I figured I'd stick with not posting my face. And making my wife laugh is one of my most important duties. 😂
I also have a plant count of 4! How silly and arbitrary that is.

I think plant counts are infringement of human rights. I refuse to grow only 4 or 6 plants, it's not enough for my needs

I agree. But legality and morality are far from the same thing unfortunately.

I think growing any plant that benefits me is a basic human right, inherent and inalienable. But I have a broad conception of basic human rights that is generally not supported in the legal system. Even if it is supported by religious right in a state or federal constitution, conflicting legal arguments can override these constitutional arguments, based on the color of law. Conflicting legal arguments generally are ruled in favor of perpetuating the establishment values, not the individual or whats morally right. What a ridiculous system. 🙄

Ssstn mix
A few plants have nice sativa traits growth wise anyway.
20240816_211224.jpg
20240816_211220.jpg
20240816_211218.jpg
20240816_211156.jpg
20240816_211153.jpg
20240816_212054.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Even if four plants met my quantity requirements, it does not meet my variety requirements.
And how am I supposed to breed plants while only having 4 plants?!?
Virginia says only allowed 4 marijuana plants. They also say marijuana is over .3% THC, so technically my vegging plants are just hemp. So I guess I should get a ticket for growing hemp without a license instead of a marijuana charge, but the sheriff's can do what they want and I'd have to fight it in court.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
In 2014, I met doc D in person and he gave me GTxCC.
Charlie Garcia gave him a Malawi-dom cut of Golden Tiger. He pollinated her with a male of Cherry Cake bred by Seeds of Compassion, and selected by some guys in Montana.

I F2ed the line using a very Thai dom male. That male pollinated Devils Tit F2 as well as a GTxCC x Dream Beaver I had made.
That GTxCC female I used was called Scary Cherry - she was insanely potent to the point of whit outs and pseudo schizoidal episodes in all those who i let smoke her. So, this GatxCC line has been the backbone of much of my breeding.
In 2020, I took the DTf2xGTxCC and pollinated her with BOEL Hawaiian.
In 2021, I popped the GTxCC x Dream Beaver x GTxCC and used a thai-dom male to pollinate the DTf2xGTxCCxHawaiian
Here's the result.
Tropical Perfection

My plan is to use him on my Jaguar crosses I have going now, since Jaguar is Panama Black x Cherry Cake X GoldenTigerxCherryCake

IMG_20240817_205344.jpg
IMG_20240817_205345.jpg
IMG_20240817_205345 (1).jpg

Here was the mother,
DTf2xGTxCCxHawaiian
dtf2gtxcchawaiian.jpg

Here was the father
GTxCC x Dream Beaver x GTxCC
Screenshot_20240807-113043-911.png

befa

OK I see what type of island you're talking because europe goes from 36 to 71° in lat so I was a bit confused first.
Man you have one of the best climate growing climate on this island, maybe a bit too humid for buds really too dense?
Hi
The second cycle is really windy and rainy, so not suitable for compact flowers
Some butterflies, some droppings but nothing serious
Here Michoacan purple x N.H does it , this is a realization made from a selection on more than 30 feet of Michoacan and 10 N.H F3
The male used transmits to his progeny, only lemon rosemary in terpene, so much of encens at the burning , the woman was pure incense at the burning , and under wood , mushroom on flowers

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Couple better pics of the most sativa ssstn mix. Have my eye on this one
View attachment 19050604 View attachment 19050605
Looking great bro 👌 , some killer Resin on that Hazy fox tail.

I don't remember offering a SSSTN mix ? , strain is Feminized and I've not Reversed her , you have the seed pack label from.baggie or the official seed pack if sold in UK , you sure it was not the SSSDH mix pack ?

Either way looking great 👍 , thanks for posting pics

chewiesmoke

Punto Rojo P3 C-Line by Satva - Pheno Hunt

Our current number #1 Punto Rojo lady, 8 weeks into flower. She’s about 180cm so not the smallest plant we’ve found. And she keeps creeping up, even at 8 weeks of flower. You can see some of those delicate leaves at the top cola starting to dry and curl a little. These are the kind of things you have to deal with growing sativas inside.

Aroma is classic butane / sour / with a note of fruitiness. It’s gonna be interesting to see how that goes as she continues to develop. Our notes say this line was nicknamed ‘Juicy Lucy’ so maybe she’ll show up soon. Sweet tropical fruits and Frankincense are also prevalent in this line.

The buds are already covered in resin, and wet to the touch. We can see them getting real big in the next few weeks as the plant continues to develop. We’re hoping she won’t go super long, but who knows…

Good news is, she seems to like the interior lighting and hasn’t hermed, whoop whoop!! She’s currently our number one girl for a reproduction, so expect more news about that later in the year.

For more information please go to our website.

HYP3

DSCF7680_IG_NEW.jpg
DSCF7682_IG.jpg
DSCF7692_IG.jpg
DSCF7701_IG.jpg
DSCF7703_IG.jpg
DSCF7711_IG.jpg
DSCF7723_IG.jpg
DSCF7730_IG.jpg
DSCF7735_IG.jpg
DSCF7749_IG.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Our current number #1 Punto Rojo lady, 8 weeks into flower. She’s about 180cm so not the smallest plant we’ve found. And she keeps creeping up, even at 8 weeks of flower. You can see some of those delicate leaves at the top cola starting to dry and curl a little. These are the kind of things you have to deal with growing sativas inside.

Aroma is classic butane / sour / with a note of fruitiness. It’s gonna be interesting to see how that goes as she continues to develop. Our notes say this line was nicknamed ‘Juicy Lucy’ so maybe she’ll show up soon. Sweet tropical fruits and Frankincense are also prevalent in this line.

The buds are already covered in resin, and wet to the touch. We can see them getting real big in the next few weeks as the plant continues to develop. We’re hoping she won’t go super long, but who knows…

Good news is, she seems to like the interior lighting and hasn’t hermed, whoop whoop!! She’s currently our number one girl for a reproduction, so expect more news about that later in the year.

HYP3

View attachment 19051004 View attachment 19051005 View attachment 19051006 View attachment 19051007 View attachment 19051008 View attachment 19051009 View attachment 19051010 View attachment 19051011 View attachment 19051012 View attachment 19051013
Wow looks incredible 😲
Very far along for 8 weeks also but wow looks 👌

kro-magnon

Veteran

HYP3

View attachment 19051004 View attachment 19051005 View attachment 19051006 View attachment 19051007 View attachment 19051008 View attachment 19051009 View attachment 19051010 View attachment 19051011 View attachment 19051012 View attachment 19051013
Beautiful plant, it's rare to see apex of this length, I had only one plant with one as long as yours it was a SkunkxHaze I've grown years ago. Are you growing her indoor or in light-dep?

LG/

Looking great bro 👌 , some killer Resin on that Hazy fox tail.

I don't remember offering a SSSTN mix ? , strain is Feminized and I've not Reversed her , you have the seed pack label from.baggie or the official seed pack if sold in UK , you sure it was not the SSSDH mix pack ?

Either way looking great 👍 , thanks for posting pics
I pollinated your Ssstn, I had a very sativa dom pearl pheno. I pollinated it with Lemon Thai, and Southern Slymeball. Hence "mix". I have some seeds from each male labeled, but some are "mixed" seeds from branches I didn't have a tag on. The progeny have big pheno variation, which is to be expected, both because there are two different males used and because polyhybrids can open up the gene pool.

Also I started some of your Chem D Spoon I just got from ya, looking forward to seeing what's in those seeds.

Here's a little sample bud I pulled of the previously shown plant
20240819_073557.jpg
20240819_073605.jpg
20240819_073612.jpg
20240819_073617.jpg

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I pollinated your Ssstn, I had a very sativa dom pearl pheno. I pollinated it with Lemon Thai, and Southern Slymeball. Hence "mix". I have some seeds from each male labeled, but some are "mixed" seeds from branches I didn't have a tag on. The progeny have big pheno variation, which is to be expected, both because there are two different males used and because polyhybrids can open up the gene pool.

Also I started some of your Chem D Spoon I just got from ya, looking forward to seeing what's in those seeds.
Cool bro , sounds like a nice x, looks it to.

The Chem d Spoon your guaranteed a pearl pheno as i x the Pearl clone( SSSTN) pheno with the chem d Madness Male ( Chem d clone x Nevil's NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness Male) so 50% chance of Pearl phenos , where the Pearl pheno in the SSSTN is more 1 out of 6 phenos.

Let us know how she does for you down the line

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Here's a little sample bud I pulled of the previously shown plant
View attachment 19051078 View attachment 19051079 View attachment 19051080 View attachment 19051081
Wow looks real good 👌
didn't see these other close up pics when I replied, just 1st pic , nice x.
Real nice Resin content , the SSSTN really has amazing Resin and is really special.
She throws alot of phenos but all really special .
maybe the pearl pheno wont be for all people , might be to wild flowering and yield wise , but man if you take it all the way the Terps are incredible , and that clean clear High is probably Cleanest High I ever had , zero Indica at all.

LG/

Wow looks real good 👌
didn't see these other close up pics when I replied, just 1st pic , nice x.
Real nice Resin content , the SSSTN really has amazing Resin and is really special.
She throws alot of phenos but all really special .
maybe the pearl pheno wont be for all people , might be to wild flowering and yield wise , but man if you take it all the way the Terps are incredible , and that clean clear High is probably Cleanest High I ever had , zero Indica at all.
Honestly that pearl pheno I had of Ssstn is hands down the best thing I've grown in years. Really special! High is amazing like you said no indica at all and euphoric, clear headed, and tasty terps. It was perfect, I loved the pearl look too.
I'm hoping the good clean high is passed on in the progeny. I'll test all 15 plants separately and see what has a good clean sativa high. I pollinated two colas on everyone of the 15, so I'll be able to move forward with whatever is best out of those. Hopefully one or two more rounds of breeding like that and I'll have something consistent.
Ssstn... I was shocked how good it was. I never thought I'd be one of those people saying I wish I took a cut, but I really do! Ugh I'm sure there's more to be found.

Maria Sanchez

All from OJD, either his crosses or mine from his.

PXL_20240821_013253560.jpg

Left pot: two re-vegged SSSTN phenos, 'Sticky' and 'Fluffy'
Middle pot: two seed plant crosses I made of OJD's Grail Project (the NvHz x MM twice over), and hidden in behind a seed plant of Lemon 'n' Lime Jones; at the bottom of this pot are seven very small seedlings of SSSTN 'Sticky' x ThaiFrican
Right pot: one re-vegged Grail Project NLD pheno

They are all into flower except the little seedlings, with the L'n'L Jones quite advanced and Grail x ThaiFricans well into the stretch.
The tallest Grail x ThaiFrican is maybe 200 cm tall now, and the other Grail x ThaiFrican, Grail project, and both SSSTN are about 175 cm tall.
I threw in those tiny seedlings on the hope of getting a male or two, to cross back to their mother, the SSSTN 'Sticky' pheno, who is an amazingly sticky girl, who ends up smelling like lemon cheesecake.
Both SSSTN and the Grail have amazing sativa highs.

One of the SSSTN (they look almost identical in veg), they will take about 14-15 wks.
PXL_20240821_013312463.jpg

The 'Sticky' pheno produces a long frond like bud, few leaves, large very sticky calyxes.
The 'Fluffy' pheno produces big fluffy puffy round buds from much branching, more leaves, and small calyxes with tiny tiny pistils, but her aromas are almost the same.
PXL_20240821_013317633.jpg

This revegged Grail project (NvHz x MM twice over) lady produces lovely delicate fox tail buds, around 15 wks or so.
PXL_20240821_013538837.jpg

The shorter (not short at all, but her sister is very tall!) of the Grail x ThaiFrican girls.
She's going into flowering quite quickly, and most of her bud set structure is in place already.
PXL_20240821_013415799.jpg

Looking for a mid Nov to mid Dec harvest, for the different plants.
Though the single chunky bud Lemon 'n' Lime Jones should be done ...... early to mid Oct at a guess.
She went into flower way back in April I think, and while she got a little confused over June-July, she never went back to full veg mode.
Her sister just went into flower in April and I harvested her in early June or something.

All credit to OJD for these genetics, and of course, to Nevil himself, in turn!