What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

BC LONE WOLF

Swami 70sSMG
IMG_0409.jpeg
IMG_0408.jpeg
IMG_0411.jpeg
IMG_0410.jpeg

It’s a different story this structure. Plant so different than the rest of my garden. Just exploration run, no expectations. 20 days in light dep.

elanius

Veteran
Punto Rojo P3 C-Line by Satva - Pheno Hunt

Our current number #1 Punto Rojo lady, 8 weeks into flower. She’s about 180cm so not the smallest plant we’ve found. And she keeps creeping up, even at 8 weeks of flower. You can see some of those delicate leaves at the top cola starting to dry and curl a little. These are the kind of things you have to deal with growing sativas inside.

Aroma is classic butane / sour / with a note of fruitiness. It’s gonna be interesting to see how that goes as she continues to develop. Our notes say this line was nicknamed ‘Juicy Lucy’ so maybe she’ll show up soon. Sweet tropical fruits and Frankincense are also prevalent in this line.

The buds are already covered in resin, and wet to the touch. We can see them getting real big in the next few weeks as the plant continues to develop. We’re hoping she won’t go super long, but who knows…

Good news is, she seems to like the interior lighting and hasn’t hermed, whoop whoop!! She’s currently our number one girl for a reproduction, so expect more news about that later in the year.

For more information please go to our website.

HYP3

View attachment 19051004 View attachment 19051005 View attachment 19051006 View attachment 19051007 View attachment 19051008 View attachment 19051009 View attachment 19051010 View attachment 19051011 View attachment 19051012 View attachment 19051013
Damn, Juicy Lucy ? more like Big Bertha haha

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
IMG_20240822_094230_edit_343718750041820.jpg
1+ year old Ukhrul, in bloom 11/13 since end of May and no sign of stopping... I'm gonna have to hide her in a closet for a day soon due to aforementioned inspection... Silver lining she doesn't smell, like, a tomato plant stinks more than her; not unless you stroke her, then she smells like sweet mango and wild carrot flowers (very typical of Indian varieties I have grown so far)

Old Piney

Bud development, plant structure, and flowering period are spot on for the Baglung im running
View attachment 19053310
Yes she is definitely leaning on the baglung side and started flowering about two weeks ahead of the other PS I'm growing .She's also has a blueish color in comparison, Is your baglung from magic herbs and what kind of smell are you getting?This early girl is smelling like bubble gum I'm really excited to have such a early pure sativa around to mess around with , I do have a few rooted cutting rejuvenating under lights here's a pic of the two PS side by side
1724502011989.png

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Yes she is definitely leaning on the baglung side and started flowering about two weeks ahead of the other PS I'm growing .She's also has a blueish color in comparison, Is your baglung from magic herbs and what kind of smell are you getting?This early girl is smelling like bubble gum I'm really excited to have such a early pure sativa around to mess around with , I do have a few rooted cutting rejuvenating under lights here's a pic of the two PS side by side View attachment 19053463
My Baglung F2 are from Saturnalia