What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

BC LONE WOLF

Some phenos
IMG_0115.jpeg
IMG_0121.jpeg
IMG_0112.jpeg
IMG_0124.jpeg

Maria Sanchez

I thought you were back in the great state of NY…?

I’m fearing the stretch, gonna need a great fall for her to finish but it’s happened BF so can again…

View attachment 19046550

View attachment 19046551
Thought that was like an actual eagle super cropping your tree for a minute. Until I zoomed in!
Wishing you a perfect autumn, all the way 'til the finish line!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's weird when a kush poly hybrid takes 90+ days. A textbook example of a plant that doesn't have a dense resin field but is better than her frosty siblings.. The quality of the resin/terps is so important.. Recessive traits show up when we least expect it. Gooeybreeder darkcross is loaded with old school Sativa genetics.

Kona Sunset=Kona x Dark Cross
Gooey is:
Cambodian (70’s landrace)
Mex gold (70’s landrace)
Lumbo gold (70’s landrace)
Thai ( 80’s landrace)
Maui (1972 wowie from the developer)

BC LONE WOLF

I’m thinking flower times of genetics grown closer to the equator take longer time to mature and ripe, than tropical; sub tropical ; temperate.

I think of flower times as a measurement of the latitude/origin of some of the genotypes used, or let’s say latitude of the dominant genotype.

Does the nl5/haze count as a broadleaf that can pull 90 days ?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m thinking flower times of genetics grown closer to the equator take longer time to mature and ripe, than tropical; sub tropical ; temperate.

I think of flower times as a measurement of the latitude/origin of some of the genotypes used, or let’s say latitude of the dominant genotype.

Does the nl5/haze count as a broadleaf that can pull 90 days ?

I wouldn't classify that as a WLD. It's still a Sativa Hybrid. Being an NL Hybrid some would will be shorter flowering. Breeding for shorter flowering times was the purpose. Here in Cali, we don't see WLD go 90 days. I've never found any.

elanius

Veteran
Destroyer #3 Thai pheno S1, truly amazing weed. Smells like wild Asian mangoes, juicy fruit and spices, keeps the smell even after drying and curing. This plant was completely seeded and overripe when harvested, yet still maintains amazing energetic clear high a creeper that takes 15 minutes to fully develop. We have been thoroughly testing it over the weekend and damn...
Seeds made by @unnamedmike, great stuff man!
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0094.JPG

LG/

Destroyer #3 Thai pheno S1, truly amazing weed. Smells like wild Asian mangoes, juicy fruit and spices, keeps the smell even after drying and curing. This plant was completely seeded and overripe when harvested, yet still maintains amazing energetic clear high a creeper that takes 15 minutes to fully develop. We have been thoroughly testing it over the weekend and damn...
Seeds made by @unnamedmike, great stuff man!
View attachment 19047710 View attachment 19047711 View attachment 19047712
That's wild. Wowsa

Latest posts

Latest posts