What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

BC LONE WOLF

Swami - 70s SMG
IMG_6263.jpeg

Over the winter project for sure.
IMG_6264.jpeg

RobFromTX

Kona Gold IBL 2024 (Open pollination 3x F / x3 M)

Our Kona Gold IBL 2024 repopulation is all done. We used 3 different males and 3 different females to complete the project, using plants that we selected from our first reproduction.

The difference in quality to what started with was just couldn’t have been better. Every plant showed vigour from the minute we started, with a vast percentage expressing classic sativa traits. We picked 3 girls based on the structure and flowering time…

Kona #1 - Tall / long Flowering

Kona #2 - Medium / Short Flowering

Kona #3 - Medium - Short / Medium Flowering

The 3 males were virtually identical in structure and yield, but with slight differences in height. They all dropped a ton of pollen once they got going, so we also hit some of our favourite lines.

For more information, head to our hyp3rids.com

HYP3 ✌️🌿💚

View attachment 19041006 View attachment 19041008 View attachment 19041009 View attachment 19041010 View attachment 19041011 View attachment 19041012 View attachment 19041013
View attachment 19041007
View attachment 19041014
View attachment 19041015

Very nice photos. Do you have any pure sativas in your catalog currently?

led05

Chasing The Present
Do you use that little front end loader by the Sunshine mix to help with you garden work:)

I see some good gardening skills being presented, beautiful yard.
Haha; that sucker is at least .0045 horse power under the hood ! I can’t tell you how many times my kids left that in a spot I’ve tripped over carrying an armful of stuff, I’m surprised I haven’t destroyed it yet tbh - ha
Yes of course but only if he has had already some dirt on his knees and sun on his back :biggrin:

Baglung Nepali IBl - Bald Man Lala
View attachment 19044409
View attachment 19044410
Ha - my back is about max sun for the year, I was at water park other day and I was blending in with the Nigerians :)

Latest posts

Latest posts