What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry, I meant seeds made in holland for distribution when it all went indoor from the war on weed
He made these for himself.

He nor nev never sold colombian black, gold or green

mm

Reactions: Rgd

bibi40

Hash, thai, colombian, Mexican, you name it it went to Holland

When I lived there in 1999 for a year you could find shops that still carried import colombian

mm
1999 at Amsterdam ?

i was there and colombian-thai-mexicans-africans was just the bullshit tourist trap ,
was the golden age of NL weed ( the end perhaps )
but at this time nobody cares about this kind of weed ...

at this time skunk was already a past time , white widow and others jacks did the break ....

laughable ....

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1999 at Amsterdam ?

i was there and colombian-thai-mexicans-africans was just the bullshit tourist trap ,
was the golden age of NL weed ( the end perhaps )
but at this time nobody cares about this kind of weed ...

at this time skunk was already a past time , white widow and others jacks did the break ....

laughable ....
Never said Amsterdam....there's alpt more going on in Holland then A'dam and r'dam

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's a few of us breeders holding.

I'm not here to promote or sell.

Just share and med-ucate

mm

goingrey

lol lol lol

i didn't know so much ,
so which places can you advices me to visit in NL ?
( with good peruvian weed if possible ? )

by advance , many thanks !

:tiphat:
Looking at the ACD website coffeeshop Witte de With in Rotterdam had some Colombian in August at least.

7e for 2.5g, at this price point I suspect it's in the "hash mixer" category of weed. But if someone is nearby maybe they could go check it out, would be interesting.

No other South American imports there or anywhere else.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Go to peru

Its the only country outside of canada , spain and holland ive been that actually had neon green weed. And i have been around

its no longer the 90s anymore though. Things have really changed alot globaly

mm
lol lol lol

i didn't know so much ,
so which places can you advices me to visit in NL ?
( with good peruvian weed if possible ? )

by advance , many thanks !

:tiphat:

bibi40

Go to peru

Its the only country outside of canada , spain and holland ive been that actually had neon green weed. And i have been around

its no longer the 90s anymore though. Things have really changed alot globaly

mm
Yeah globalization ...

so you would advice me peru ?

why not , i want some !

( ps i want to book a fly , is 700 a good price ? ;) )

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah globalization ...

so you would advice me peru ?

why not , i want some !

( ps i want to book a fly , is 700 a good price ? ;) )
Yup. It cost me 800 so that is stellar. It's 30 day and 20 night (celcius) usually more sometimes less....so you won't need much more then some board shorts, flip flops and tank tops. Maybe some t-shirts, light cargo pants and long sleeves for night time

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, over 500 posts in 5 days, a new icmag engagement record lol

All thanks to my biggest fanatics, much love

mm

bibi40

zealot is good !

med man is not good enough ,
let' s go for god man ( not good enough , )

what a laugh !

i got a lot of pleasure ... for free !

many thanks !

bibi40

Yup. It cost me 800 so that is stellar. It's 30 day and 20 night (celcius) usually more sometimes less....so you won't need much more then some board shorts, flip flops and tank tops. Maybe some t-shirts, light cargo pants and long sleeves for night time

mm
please sing it

we want it

a song asong aF'song !

TheDarkStorm

P.s. this was his gold ibl

He gave me some colombian black ibl for my birthday with these: 6 original catalogs and 8 strains from original sssc and nevil including sk1 and friesland

View attachment 18923884
mm
Intresting...nice gift.....did he tell you were the Colombian gold and Colombian black he has is sourced from at all......im sure his gold is the one tlrt gave him...and the black is the old bco black d sourced again from tlrt......nevil did have a Colombian in his early days in Holland before d got there... but the seed was lost to a raid....d is quite a character, but good to know he is doing well....

This thread has gone all weird...I thought it was about landrace colombian/Peruvian....but it seems to have developed into rks, skunk and other stuff....have fun guys....

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Intresting...nice gift.....did he tell you were the Colombian gold and Colombian black he has is sourced from at all......im sure his gold is the one tlrt gave him...and the black is the old bco black d sourced again from tlrt......nevil did have a Colombian in his early days in Holland before d got there... but the seed was lost to a raid....d is quite a character, but good to know he is doing well....

This thread has gone all weird...I thought it was about landrace colombian/Peruvian....but it seems to have developed into rks, skunk and other stuff....have fun guys....
Wierd people post wierd things

D is probably the most straight forward, experienced and wise dude I have ever met in the game.

If you know him I'm sure you could ask. I only shared some if his pics to debunk the naysayers about cg.

As for nev. He never released any cg that I am aware of. I can check the catalogues? Maybe it's in the first one?

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.