What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Persianfarmer

Wow my Pervuian brother!!!
I envy you so much! Keep tour treasure with good care!
So do you think that the origins of the Columbian gold could be traced back to Africa?
Also what are the difference and similarties of the Columbian Gold versus Acapulco Gold?
Keep on growing and much love
PF

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think theres been a mix up there ,
no way is that pure thai , just look at the leaf and the flowers ,'
you are growing in a greenhouse in canada right??

that definitely is not pure thai sativa ...
These pics are from Thailand.

Seeds are in the mail.

Much preservation needed in this day and age

mm

Reactions: Rgd

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow my Pervuian brother!!!
I envy you so much! Keep tour treasure with good care!
So do you think that the origins of the Columbian gold could be traced back to Africa?
Also what are the difference and similarties of the Columbian Gold versus Acapulco Gold?
Keep on growing and much love
PF
I would love to see a dna test.

That's the only true way to tell.

mm

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ever since the cannabis laws were amended in Thailand for the good of the people, there has been a significant interest in understanding the plants better. Under the Ministry of Public Health, the Department of Medical Sciences is leading the way by promoting research and collaborating with leading universities across the country.

To that end, four cannabis strains have been developed to boost the medical marijuana industry and allow people to explore the benefits of cannabis fully. Interestingly, these strains are homegrown in a bid to promote the local farming industry and further reduce the dependence on foreign cannabis.

Squirrel Tail

ztaq5aej2qz61.jpg
mhzhncyf10y61.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.