What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

TheDarkStorm

Wierd people post wierd things

D is probably the most straight forward, experienced and wise dude I have ever met in the game.

If you know him I'm sure you could ask. I only shared some if his pics to debunk the naysayers about cg.

As for nev. He never released any cg that I am aware of. I can check the catalogues? Maybe it's in the first one?

mm
Agreed....oh..forgot...I know its late but happy birthday...but better late than never... hope it went well...peace

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man. I really appreciate it

mm

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Cool fictional story bro! But that to me looks like "street art" sold in Pucallpa to North Americans looking for the "Ayahuasca tour". Even the "Pablo B" signature indicates clear level of deception and fakery.

People in that area of Peru exploit Pablo Amaringo's work its known. Pablo Amaringo founded the Usko Ayar school of painting. It's a free school that teaches his particular style.

pablo-amaringo-pinturas-11.jpg

A real Pablo Amaringo painting just for reference, notice the signature.... ;)
Agreed

Dishonoring yet another sacred, medicinal plant

As someone who has served, and held ceremony for, others, there is no respect, honor, or experience in his story. Its all "Me, I am the greatest, virtue signal, sales pitch, please respect me"

The idea a shaman communicates the addiction to and irresponsibility with cannabis, in the middle of taking 18 separate doses of DMT and not demonstrating any change or even some pause and reflection communicates to me that either it didnt happen or that theres some unique brain chemistry going on here. I mean, ive take 3,300 ug of L and stay present here. Ive brewed mescaline at an acid test party and lost count after 30 cups myself. But even though I could handle it, there were changes. I dont see that in this story in Peru.
If it is true, I hope he eventually lets go and achieves the life and integration he seeks. Because thats sad to spend that long with medicine, community, and intention, and not notice any betterment.

Rgd

Veteran
There are a few "stories" about northern lights.
story V1.1.9

in early 2000’s I reversed an old eastern Ontario 90’s local nl clone that always stopped all other outdoor in its tracks when it was ready

but it was late

it was called Earl .and "Big Nordern light” [French accent ]

.named after a guy who could eat 25 egg rolls and come back for more

i grew the cut a few times but it loved moulding my swamp ..it grew tall with long leaves and

knotty hard lumber stalks.,not squat wld..

...it had some kind of a thai like high ..it had baseball bat colas

indoors it yielded awesome..

iforgetvwhat it was like though

dunno if the clone is still round ..but it will live on

Jim Layhe : "I did it for History ,Randy"

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
story V1.1.9

in early 2000’s I reversed an old eastern Ontario 90’s local nl clone that always stopped all other outdoor in its tracks when it was ready

but it was late

it was called Earl .and "Big Nordern light” [French accent ]

.named after a guy who could eat 25 egg rolls and come back for more

i grew the cut a few times but it loved moulding my swamp ..it grew tall with long leaves and

knotty hard lumber stalks.,not squat wld..

...it had some kind of a thai like high ..it had baseball bat colas

indoors it yielded awesome..

iforgetvwhat it was like though

dunno if the clone is still round ..but it will live on

Jim Layhe : "I did it for History ,Randy"
Hey buddy sounds like the old orogonal nl2

Did it look like this:

Screenshot_20231127_075419_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231127_075436_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231127_075451_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thinner leaf that tuen purple at harvest but neon green / orange bud with really sweet thai / sour afghani pine smells with identical taste?

Becuase this one outdoor looked like indoor and always finished

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a 77 colombian

I'm sure if I rocked her Indoors my pure line would put out loke this in my beds with my nutes and c02

Screenshot_20231127_080215_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20231127_080236_LinkedIn.jpg

Old rks also started with broader leafs that evolved into nld

Just like I've presented her w my line

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is some more "mexican" pheno

If acapulco gold and cg were cousins , I can see, smell how . It's a shame they needed so much more time

Even cropped so early. This weed is loud and strong strong! Just like a triple shot of espresso

20231125_212052.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma had the Shoreline cut long ago. I asked him about it and was told it's not a strong Skunk and he doesn't even want it back. That pretty much tells us the story of Shoreline.
Shoreline is the same nl2 cut. Aka Texas skunk.

Their version might actually be just r2 from sssc.

I made a wack of crosses and killed her too. She was very old and weak inside. Still good outside

mm

Reactions: Rgd

GookieCookie1

You have to have it dialed in or its not gonna shine... had two people grow the same cut, couldnt even tell it was the same weed.

You know chemdog aint chem?
unless its in hydro. Go ask Greg he can tell you!
Run it in organics just not the same...

Gotta grow skunks in coal and shale soil
Thats when they are the best!

Not some loamy corn field, they need sulfur
Grew horse radish one time no bite at all
Threw a handful of sulfur on it the next year
Like to burn your sinuses right out your nose

Even if you have to lime one hand and sulfur the other its gotta be in there or no rks

Thats the chemistry of VOCs volatile organic compounds... its science cant argue with that.

Garlic & Sulfur ?

View attachment 18922535

View attachment 18922537 Science of musky scents
You’ve got something there and I too have come to this conclusion. I’m doing my own skunk hunt and after thinking and running so many different lines specifically ones that at one point produced RKS they don’t today but when you look at the chemistry in today’s nutrients there are no sulfurs unless you are using an additive like Technofloras Sugar Daddy or Botanicare’s Sweet Raw and so forth and they all claim that it’s and additive used to highten the aromas and flavors and they do if you are also using other things to help the plant use them correctly like beneficial fungi and bacteria. Now I have a theory that not just using sulfur but plants that have the genes to produce fatty oils and use sulfurs have been unintentionally bred without certain nutrients have gotten used to not needing them ie sulfur. But if we can start finding those genes that express those smells using those nutrients mane we can breed it back into the plants to produce those thiols and skunky smells again.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Both Sulfur and charcoal are great for our plants.. Sulfur is way more important.. I haven't added just Sulfur but have used manure of some kind which provides Sulfur and regular plant/soil decay also provides Sulfur. Sulfur is an important macronutrient. It's absolutely necessary for plant health. Charcoal ash doesn't cost anything to make. Burn some wood in a firepit that's all. It adds nutrients to the soil, improves soil PH by neutralizing acidity, and Pest control.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Skunk weed = Cannabis mephitica lol
Glad you chimed in

Some people here were trolling a post I shared of yours few days ago.

Wonder what happened to them?

Looking forward to you sharing more

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Both Sulfur and charcoal are great for our plants.. Sulfur is way more important.. I haven't added just Sulfur but have used manure of some kind which provides Sulfur and regular plant/soil decay also provides Sulfur. Sulfur is an important macronutrient. It's absolutely necessary for plant health. Charcoal ash doesn't cost anything to make. Burn some wood in a firepit that's all. It adds nutrients to the soil, improves soil PH by neutralizing acidity, and Pest control.
Do this every year. Lime dust is a winner to

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You’ve got something there and I too have come to this conclusion. I’m doing my own skunk hunt and after thinking and running so many different lines specifically ones that at one point produced RKS they don’t today but when you look at the chemistry in today’s nutrients there are no sulfurs unless you are using an additive like Technofloras Sugar Daddy or Botanicare’s Sweet Raw and so forth and they all claim that it’s and additive used to highten the aromas and flavors and they do if you are also using other things to help the plant use them correctly like beneficial fungi and bacteria. Now I have a theory that not just using sulfur but plants that have the genes to produce fatty oils and use sulfurs have been unintentionally bred without certain nutrients have gotten used to not needing them ie sulfur. But if we can start finding those genes that express those smells using those nutrients mane we can breed it back into the plants to produce those thiols and skunky smells again.
The "rks" clone that went around forb15 years was basically all grown in just 3 part gh. Kristy buckets.

Uncantainable road kill

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a landrace squirel tail thai

Looks almost identical to the original pre nevil nl2 from the pnw

Screenshot_20231127_161154_Messenger.jpg

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts